Scheduling for IRON DM 2015

Wicht

Hero
[MENTION=60965]And a bit of advice: watch your word counts. I don't need descriptions of the ingredients and those descriptions will count against your total.

Oops...

I will confess I have always included the descriptions in past years and have never checked them against the word count when checking pre-publication. :blush:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
The Last Act is up. 750 word limit is hard. I'd jump back, trim a couple adjectives here and there so I could finish a sentence, find a whole sentence I didn't need, luxuriate in 25 free words, then spend them here or there...

Fun, in a mind-aching sort of way!

Sitting down to read Mortal and Wicht's entries now that my brain can relax.

Edit: Missed that the title is free! I had 3 more words to spend! Argh! Also, just realized I pasted the ingredients at the end instead of the beginning. Have mercy Rune!

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Don't have much more to add about Wicht and MortalPlague's entries, but will mention my favorite bits from each:

I love the luck + reversal in A Run of Luck, as well as the way, as Rune said, everything suddenly comes to a furious climax at once.

My favorites from Taking Fate are the Indiana Jones-style pressure plate (I can just hear the PC's groaning when it triggers) and the awful fate of poor Brogue.

I agree with Rune that that was super close - I had no idea which would take it until the end. Glad I didn't have to judge that one!

Nice work either way to both of you, and congrats to Wicht!

Rune

Once A Fool
Don't have much more to add about Wicht and MortalPlague's entries, but will mention my favorite bits from each:

I love the luck + reversal in A Run of Luck, as well as the way, as Rune said, everything suddenly comes to a furious climax at once.

My favorites from Taking Fate are the Indiana Jones-style pressure plate (I can just hear the PC's groaning when it triggers) and the awful fate of poor Brogue.

I agree with Rune that that was super close - I had no idea which would take it until the end. Glad I didn't have to judge that one!

Nice work either way to both of you, and congrats to Wicht!

Feel free to repost this in the other thread; that's the one that will eventually get archived. Hopefully.

Remove ads