[IC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Randolf speaks up. “I saw something on one of the ones at Possum’s cart. It was a crude patch of a mouth with jagged fangs descending from it. It is the sign of the Horned Fangs gang. Interestingly enough it is also the Thassilonian rune of wrath.”

OCC: She is a friendly person who adamantly opposes the gangs. But she is often very busy with cove affairs. You also recall that she is very knowledgeable about the town’s history.

Scotley

Hero
Teodor nods. "Good eye! Rune of wrath. Sort of presents a chicken and egg problem. Did they chose wrath because they are prone to anger and fights or could there be some magic to the rune? Matters supernatural are beyond my understanding. " He pauses to take a drink and consider. Anything else we should know before we go to these ruins? I assume we'll go in the morning? "

He looks to the others for confirmation.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Teea again pulled on her uncle's sleeve: "Father Marphan? Or the Port-Governor."

OOC: Other's can hear her too. :) Father Marphan is the town's resident priest of Pharasma.

Kaodi

Hero
"Morning has my vote," says Shendra, who has seemingly become disinterested. The seer tilts her head back to finish off her wine, then puts the cup back down on the table. "After that little fright today I am looking for to a nice long sleep in a cozy bed." Of course restful was not entirely likely to describe it, not with these strange dreams she had been having ever since the, well... Shendra looks down at the back of her hand for just a moment.

"If you would like me to give that tear in your dress a piece of my mind, Teea, you may bring it to me in my room," the seer says as she rises from her seat. "Otherwise you can all fill me in on any additional plans we have concocted in the morning. Thank you for dinner, Audrahni." She nods her head slightly to the elf and then moves towards the exit to her room.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael has to think about it for a moment, then answers, "If a gang has been acting in this town for years, then it had to find a way to stay hidden all this time. That means a mole inside the town's militia perhaps, or that their actions are being hidden by someone with influence among the authorities. Or even worse, they're just really clever and disciplined. A smart criminal is a nightmare that I don't even want to ponder."

"Let's get some rest and see the good Father in the morning, before we head out."

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
A nod, eyelids closing, "Hm." Good enough for her.

"Thank you," she answered after Shendra, although it wasn't entirely clear if she was addressing the seer's offer of repairs or echoing her thanks to Audrahni... By the movements of her small head, maybe both?

===

On their way home - what had become her home -, street cobbles sharply angling down towards the wharves, she asked again of her soldier uncle: "Why do you care?"

G

Guest 11456

An Evening Attack

As the group begins to go their separate ways a woman, obviously out of breath, comes rushing in. She begins exclaiming, “Strange monsters are attacking out there!”

OOC: Roll for initiative and give me your actions.

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra darts into her room. For a split second she hesitates between grabbing her spear or her crossbow, but she reaches for the spear, thinking that there might not be time to fumble around with the mechanisms and bolts.

[roll0]

Scotley

Hero
Teodor's hands dart to scabbards and pulls a short sword and dagger before asking the out of breath woman, "Where?"

OOC: [roll0]

Shayuri

First Post
"Monsters?" Mei-Ying asks, perking up. "What sort?"

She nods at Teodor then, knowing where would also be helpful.

Initiative: [roll0]

Remove ads