New D&D Adventure Reveal On 17th May at 'The Descent'

Perkins was talking about the 9 Hells...

That illustration with an angel and fiendish hands really seems to point towards something planar. Should, like normal, we see two products in the fall (and the description definitely mentions "products" in the plural), I'm leaning towards the normal September release being an adventure (presumably planar in nature) and the November release being a riff on the various Manuals of the Planes/Planescape. Should the adventure focus on the Nine Hells, that would likely mean we'd get more or less a guide to the plane in that book, opening up the large amount of room the Hells normally take up for other places in the sourcebook.

I would be quite happy about this if it should come to pass...

G

Guest 6801328

Why does that blindfolded angel thing seem so familiar? Is that a Magic the Gathering thing?

It's Illidan Stormrage...
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] I like imagining that the artist is pleased you noticed the reference.

I remember hearing on a podcast that joe manganiello (I believe Chris hardwick’s podcast but it was a long time ago) that he was guest writing on a product that he expected to be released in 2019. I suspect this hell diving adventure is it.

E

Elderbrain

Ohhhhhhh, I hope we are getting stats for the rest of the Archdevils. Pleeeeeeeeese?

Remove ads

Remove ads