Kulan: Bard's Gate PbP Campaign (IC) [Game Cancelled]

Trogdor1992

First Post
"How many of us are here now? I believe there are six of us by my count if we all have notes. Perhaps we will find out soon what is going on here."

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Cal, look at this. It is Willy's note, not mine or Jagr's."

Cal tries to calm vak'tiel, placing a hand on his shoulder."vak'tiel calm dow. No one is enslaving anyone, there are some very strong and smart fellas here. I think we can handle just about anything." Cal takes willies note from jagr and reads it.
Once Wilie's note is in Cal's hand, the final postscript magically changes to the following: "Caldrin Auvreaundlin, I am glad you have arrived safely. You are the fourth. Sarten was the first. Jagr Misthunter was the second. Shrough d'Aringeir was the third. Please gather with them and the others on Market Bridge once more than six of you have arrived in Bard's Gate. You will receive directions that will guide you in the quest that must be completed. Please make sure Mr. Wilie is there as well. He can direct latecomers if the rest of you do not wish to wait."

OOC: If you missed the full message, you can read it on this post.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
"Aye, I've been neglecting my duties."
Wrinkle nods and sits on the bottom edge of the bed. He watches over Durst, his little eyes unwavering.

"Not as far as I can tell"
Borya finds no sign of a rash or any other blemishes on Durst's skin. The big man sleeps soundly.

"Good," the sergeant replies. I will stay with him for a while as well. He takes Borya's seat after the cleric gets up. "Your fellow note receivers have all gathered downstairs. The others who drank some of the poisoned liquor are fine. Lady Mar gave them a clean bill of health."

"I'll go with you, cousin," Wilie says. "Perhaps one of them has deciphered something more from the note I got from the mysterious note writer. At the very least, I want to be there when you all go onto the Market Bridge."

Borya shrambled down the stairs and head's towards the massive clump of adventurers he met the night before.

"Greetings all. Did I miss anything?"
Aileen thanks Borya for taking care of Durst before she heads upstairs with a hot mug of aromatic tea.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Back in the common room of The Felled Ogre:
With s myrthful smile, The Elf answers Borya. "This" Shrough holds up the note, "Is *ahem* NOTE worthy"
"Did you discover something I missed?" Wilie asks. The halfling looks at the new magical writing that has appeared under the original message. "It did not do that before."

Looking to everyone gathered around the note Vak'tiel appears a bit worried and angry. "Treachery!" he yells, then looks at Cal for support. "It looks like we may be being set up! NO ONE WILL ENSLAVE ME AGAIN!" he yells, apparently having had a bit too much to drink.
Wilie is shocked by Vak'tiel's outburst. He adds his own assurance to those of the others, "I don't think you have to worry about this S.H. person enslaving you. I'm sure the persons intentions are good. Well, at least not evil."

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
"How many of us are here now? I believe there are six of us by my count if we all have notes. Perhaps we will find out soon what is going on here."
"It says you'll need at least six of you," Wilie points to the note. "So, I'd say that we should head over to the Market Bridge. I've been waiting a while to learn what this is all about."

"Coming cousin," Wilie says to Borya. He heads to the doorway of the inn and waves for the gathered adventurers to follow him. He then disappears out the door into the Grand Plaza.

Trogdor1992

First Post
"Well looks like we ought to follow Wilie then." Vak'tiel waves Cal along to follow him and then heads out the doorway to follow Wilie.

Remove ads