D&D 5E Into the Dragon's Maw (OOC)

Radaceus

Adventurer
Thanks for the map

My posts have been brief lately due to not much time and now I am abotu to have even less....
I will be very busy for the next 4 or 5 days, I have 8 (40') containers full of material stock arriving and needing to unload at the factory, so will try to post after the 12+ hour days! :)

Matthan

Explorer
A few quick notes. [MENTION=6796086]Radaceus[/MENTION] Yes, you can crit with fire bolt. I have to look that up everytime.
[MENTION=6746242]mips42[/MENTION], I just used some art that I had for Cade on the map. If you would prefer a different token, send me a link.

Also, if you guys will let me know what your roll20 name is (right now we have three first names), I'll try to give you control over your token so that you can move them for your actions. You can PM that to me if you would like. I don't want you to have to give up anymore anonymity than you care to.

*Edit* I also added numbers to the monsters: D-1, D-2, etc... That's for my convenience and bookkeeping. Feel free to ignore that.

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
I have my facebook account linked to the forum, so, anonymity was lost ages ago. My name in Roll20 is Jonathan. I have a Nicol Bolas avatar.

Matthan

Explorer
Zeromaru X, Faera should be able to be moved by you now.

Kobold Stew, roll20 is free to use. If you would like to use the map, you can register for free and join the game using the link in the earlier post. I'm sorry to have everyone have to refer to a separate site, but the only other method I could think of for keeping an updated map was to edit it through GIMP with a whole bunch of layers. Honestly, I sometimes have to do graphic design work with my job, and that's where my time goes to die. I can never get something done quickly. Roll20 should hopefully allow me to keep things moving.

I'm sorry to have everyone have to refer to a separate site, but the only other method I could think of for keeping an updated map was to edit it through GIMP with a whole bunch of layers. Honestly, I sometimes have to do graphic design work with my job, and that's where my time goes to die. I can never get something done quickly. Roll20 should hopefully allow me to keep things moving.
Agreed that mapping is where one's time goes to die. I feel your pain. I use MS Excel to map, and it was a years-long process fiddling (and failing) with numerous mapping utilities before I settled on Excel. I've put samples of recent maps I did using Excel in sblocked text. It's helped me a lot with maps.

[sblock=Maps] Example.jpg

Map4.jpg [/sblock]

Radaceus

Adventurer
Roger that on the crit

I asked because I know it was a point of contention for my players, who were arguing against it because they didnt like spells critting them. Coming from 2E there are still a few things like that that get the ire up on some of my group :)
needless to say, I allow spell attacks to crit (as per the rules)

and...breaks over...4 containers unloaded...4 to go

Remove ads