D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

Actually the combo "I wish for the nearest Wizard to stand in the X I wrote on the ground", with readied action by a simulacrum to cast Dispel Magic and an Assassin to strike the summoned Wizard in melee would be very potent (as it should for 3 level 20 enemies working together).

Hohige

Explorer
I Hope The next Wizard dont cry to DM Fiat Divine Intervention Or Wish again 🙏🙏.
This was already the fifth character of this Thread trying to teleport the Sorcerer with DM fiat Divine Intervention / Wish (Please DM, He's unbeatible, Help me)Hahahaha
Disappointed.

Last edited:

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
Actually the combo "I wish for the nearest Wizard to stand in the X I wrote on the ground", with readied action by a simulacrum to cast Dispel Magic and an Assassin to strike the summoned Wizard in melee would be very potent (as it should for 3 level 20 enemies working together).
Yes. It works on roughly any spellcasting class, as I see it. It's why most spellcasters on most worlds are more civilized.

Except on worlds where one and/or the other of the problematic spells here (Wish and Simulacrum) have been tweaked to allow for actual fun and adventuring, rather than cheese and assassination alpha summon strikes.

Any build instakilled by a cheating party has won, by definition. That's mostly why, so far, no sorcerer won a fight. Except against poor Binky, 3rd level rogue. You might want to read the thread again if this fact escaped your notice.

Remove ads