D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

Hohige

Explorer
Notwithstanding my access to the spells Legend Lore and Commune to find out, are you saying I've never heard of a 20th level Fallen Aasimar 'Sorcerer King' with an Army of Simulacra posting his stats on multiple internet forums for years with typos, terrible rules interpretations and awful English?
Legend lore doesn't work, the criature name isn't legendary secret, commune is another DM fiat.
Also, both is blocked to Mind Blank and Nondetection and the obvious, you simple don't know who is your targget.
You failed again.

Hohige

Explorer
Derp. Legend Lore or Commune can find that out with enough time.

Presuming I'm not allowed to simply ask my God via my Divine Intervention class feature because that's 'DM Fiat and an obvious abuse of that class feature'.
Nops. It doesn't work. You simple don't know who is your target. The creature's name isn't legendary secrets. Mind Blank foils you and also Nondetection. You are imprisoned on your on fortness.

Zio_the_dark

The dark one :)
Derp. Legend Lore or Commune can find that out with enough time.

Presuming I'm not allowed to simply ask my God via my Divine Intervention class feature because that's 'DM Fiat and an obvious abuse of that class feature'.
You won't find his name because he jumped straight from level 1 to 20 with noone noticing the ascension of the sorcerer king. He's mr commoner level 20

Legend lore doesn't work, the criature name isn't legendary secret, commune is another DM fiat.
Also, both is blocked to Mind Blank and Nondetection and the obvious, you simple don't know who is your targget.
You failed again.

So you're hiding from me now?

Why would you do that if you're so powerful?

Oh look - the Mighty Sorcerer King is hiding from the big scary Cleric now!

Nops. It doesn't work. You simple don't know who is your target. The creature's name is legendary secrets. Mind Blank foils you and also Nondetection. You are imprisoned on your on fortness.

Why would I be imprisoned? I can open the door (which leads to a maze of tunnels and the eventual exit.

Well, seeing as the Sorcerer King wants to hide from me and doesn't want a fight, or for me to even know he exists, I'm out.

Back to serving Bahamut in paradise.

Remove ads