D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

Hohige

Explorer
Bad decision on your part. I would have told him to cast Freezing Sphere or something. Maybe next time, insult me less, and express yourself more clearly. You're gonna have to take the L on this one.

I had already described his action Horrid Wilding several times, before you created that ridiculous rules that the simulacrum could not attack. But surely, you "forgot"

You're about to take your action at round 2, I don't see how you could have tried to cast Horrid Wilting "several times" during turn 1 unless I missed something.

Hohige

Explorer
Wrong. The Simulacrum casts Distant Empowered Horrid Wilding and them his Nightmare uses its action to disappear.

The Bastion now is on melee range of the Yuan-ti Sorcerer.
Man, it's clear.
Anyway, I'm tired.
I'm tired of DM changing his friend's action and "forgetting" my actions.

I'll roll for it. It's odd. He's casting it at the one standing next to him.

OK.

The simulacrum? Constructs are immune to horrid wilting.

You draw the moisture from every creature in a 30-foot cube centered on a point you choose within range. Each creature in that area must make a Constitution saving throw. Constructs and undead aren’t affected, and plants and water elementals make this saving throw with disadvantage. A creature takes 12d8 necrotic damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

I don't react.

prabe

Tension, apprension, and dissension have begun
Supporter
@fearsomepirate I applaud your patience. It's more than I would have had.

@Galandris too. You said the build was unoptimized, and even though you took an approach that was ... less direct than I would have, you demonstrated that the OP is clueless, and pathetic, and not really worth anyone's time or energy.

On that note, this is me checking out. It's clear the OP has no real interest in the endeavor, because of the chance that he might lose, and he's simply not worth my attention.

Though, it's hysterical that he tried to cast a spell that explicitly doesn't harm constructs, on a construct.

Man, it's clear.
Anyway, I'm tired.
I'm tired of DM changing my actions and "forgetting" my actions.
I didn't forget that you tried to order a summon to cast a spell at your charmer. You simply can't do that, per the rules. You then tried to say you retroactively told the summon to cast that spell at that target much earlier, but provided no evidence you had actually done so.

At some point, the game has to move on. Do you have another action to take?

Hohige

Explorer
NOW THE SIMULACRUM IS 700'?

You are still cheating man.

Repeating again:
The Bastion removes his Charmed Condition (Cheating rule) with Clockwork Cavaldate.

The Simulacrum casts Distant Empowered Horrid Wilding on the Pagasus and the Cheating one. His Nightmare uses his action to ethrealness
My patient is over.

Remove ads