• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4E Classes You Like

Which classes would you like to play?

• Artificer

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Avenger

Votes: 91 50.6%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 88 48.9%
  • Bard

Votes: 91 50.6%
  • Cleric

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Druid

Votes: 66 36.7%
  • Fighter

Votes: 112 62.2%
  • Invoker

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Paladin

Votes: 65 36.1%
  • Ranger

Votes: 73 40.6%
  • Rogue

Votes: 94 52.2%
  • Shaman

Votes: 48 26.7%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 100 55.6%
  • Swordmage

Votes: 84 46.7%
  • Warden

Votes: 65 36.1%
  • Warlock

Votes: 86 47.8%
  • Warlord

Votes: 95 52.8%
  • Wizard

Votes: 94 52.2%

Dausuul

Legend
The Class Survivor game got me thinking... Survivor is a great way to detect focused hate; I figured I'd post a complementary poll to see which classes people like.

Vote for the 4E class or classes you would like to play (as many as you want).

Blizzardb

First Post
I would like to play every class at one time or another (well, except Invoker), but I voted only for the ones I find more appealing than the others.

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
I also would like to try them all (except perhaps artificer) but sadly will never get to. That said I would like in particular to play Wizard, Bard, Ranger, Rogue and Fighter.
I have tried palladin and warlock and cannot see my self trying them again.

Obryn

Hero
Pretty much all of them, but I'm less-enthusiastic about Wizards, Shamans, and Paladins. Rangers seem a bit dull, too.

Still, I'd play any of the above, if it came down to it. :)

-O

Phaezen

Adventurer
I am wanting to give all of them a shot, so far all of the classes (including the assassin) seem to fill thier own unique slots in the game.

Mercutio01

First Post
I would "like" to play them all, but I picked the five I would play first before moving onto the others. I picked artificer because I really liked the artificer (and am playing warforged artificer in a PBP). I picked barbarian because I thought the preview mechanics (haven't seen the finished one) looked like the best interpretation of a barbarian for D&D yet. I picked Invoker because it looked cool during my perusal on Free RPG Day. Rogues are what I usually play, so that's one of the easiest ways for me to get a feel for a system. And Warlock in 3E felt a little shoe-horned, while the 4E version looks like what was initially envisioned anyway.

frankthedm

First Post
Warlock is my fav. Hellfire warlock is Metal and the Star pact Warlock is very relevant to my interests. Iä! Iä!

Warlord would have been up there if the core rules would have been more encouraging to having squads of allies.
  • Warlord Daily powers like: Gain X Level Y Minions
  • Remove the notation from the DMG that "all allies" was intended to only cover small numbers of allies.

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Warlord would have been up there if the core rules would have been more encouraging to having squads of allies.
  • Warlord Daily powers like: Gain X Level Y Minions
  • Remove the notation from the DMG that "all allies" was intended to only cover small numbers of allies.

Picture the warlord riding his mount up and down in front of the troops pausing in front of them shouting encouragements using a martial ritual to reinforce and enlarge the "all allies" effect ;-).

There are people wanting larger area effects for wizards no reason the same wouldnt be true for the Warlord and company.

hemera

Explorer
Cleric and Bard definitely, with Invoker maybe as a distant third if I really wanted to try something different. Other than that, none of the other classes do much for me personally.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads