• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Heroic Souls (FULL/CLOSED - accepting alts)

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm looking forward to this game, from the very beginning. I really liked this game, and I feel quite IC with Quinn.
If replaces are to be made, either of characters or players, I have no problem, I just want to keep playing this great game.

Graf

Explorer
VV,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm not interested in letting the game die either. As I mentioned a few pages back it will continue to be my first gaming priority.

SarahRequiem

First Post
well, my computer is currently broken, so I'm using my ps3 as a web broswer. unfortunately, its slow, limited and akward to use. I'll let you know what I'm doing as soon as i got my computer back up and running (which may be tomorow if i'm lucky...)

Graf

Explorer
Know the feeling. No worries.

I spend about half my day using my iPod touch... I alternate between loving the convenience and screaming when I hit the wrong thing on the little screen.

Graf

Explorer
Just to mention it I don't see this game as dead.

I've generally been very pleased with everyone, but since most everyone is either traveling, has computer problems and/or is busy with temporary life stuff I'm not killling myself to push it forward.

Hope we'll be able to kick things off soon when this "thing" passes.

Atanatotatos

First Post
I'm back. Sorry again guys, I found myself without my computer, I tried to post from an internet cafe once but enworld was being a jerk. I need a couple hours of sleep now, but i'll post later. Hopefully this won't happen again.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Just to mention it I don't see this game as dead.

I've generally been very pleased with everyone, but since most everyone is either traveling, has computer problems and/or is busy with temporary life stuff I'm not killling myself to push it forward.

Hope we'll be able to kick things off soon when this "thing" passes.

I, for sure, don't want this game to die. Who's left of the players?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads