• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Heroic Souls (FULL/CLOSED - accepting alts)

Graf

Explorer
Glad to hear it.

So you wanna follow the dried out riverbed and the group traveling along it, or Champy as he heads up the bank in the direction of "people"?

Graf

Explorer
I'm really glad that people are posting regularly and getting back into it.

My inclination is just to game for a bit. Not worry about extra players, etc etc.
Your characters can yell things at the other characters in fights and they'll do that.

I see two votes for going forward into the "darker spooker forest", but I want to let the conversation progress.

Because of some life stuff (a final I really need to buckle down on) I'm probably going to wind up posting again on monday.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'm really glad that people are posting regularly and getting back into it.

My inclination is just to game for a bit. Not worry about extra players, etc etc.
Your characters can yell things at the other characters in fights and they'll do that.

I see two votes for going forward into the "darker spooker forest", but I want to let the conversation progress.

Because of some life stuff (a final I really need to buckle down on) I'm probably going to wind up posting again on monday.

I'm happy too, I loved this game from the very start. :heh:

Graf

Explorer
Sorry for the delay, making all the little icons and getting all the little stats in the right places took a while.
Champy will do whatever Eldan says.
Silvi will just follow the lead of Quinn and Heian.

Remove ads