• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Heroic Souls (FULL/CLOSED - accepting alts)

Redclaw

First Post
I guess it depends on whether you're talking about at character creation or over the course of a campaign. I would anticipate most parties using the communal pool to purchase materials (or melting down obsolete magic items for residuum

I definitely understand what you're saying about the tax at creation, however. Lukalos spent a ton on alchemical reagents.

Graf

Explorer
apologies for not being more attentive, I got pulled away by something. Will be back tomorrow fresh and more focused.

Graf

Explorer
I'm not!
I'm here every day staring forlornly at the thread.
Wondering if anyone cares....
crying myself to sleep every night...
(j/k ;) )

I think that the server problems are really annoying for some folks. It's not bad for people in my timezone but my impression is that it's pretty horrid for people who are on the East Coast of the US.

I'll push things forward a bit in a little bit. You don't have to care about the kobold if you don't want to. It's just a dead body.

[d]------------[/d]
In defense of this being "another game with kobolds".
I started before all a y'all!
(and I can't easily change them now, but it's not going to be kobolds-for-as-far-as-the-eye-can-see)

Graf

Explorer
Silvi is dazed; she won't speak or react until Rayex can brave the wilds of the internet to rejoin us.

I'd wanted to push the game forward more than I did, but I think you're at a decision node, so at least there is some opportunity to rp.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Well then we will take the lead, if our ranger is dazed, we must go to the town as fast as we can. Can we see it from where we are standing?

Graf

Explorer
You've been moving away from the town (which was North-North-East of the position where you camped for the first night) for about half a day.

And Champy is still trying to lead you to wherever he's going; which was an action triggered by a really strong diplomacy check from Heian (which communicated to him that you wanted to "Find people").
Redclaw said:
When we get closer, if we get closer, we should be careful to study these creatures from a distance, Eldan suggests. They might lead us to others like us, or they might attack us like the shadow creatures did.
You won't get closer if you continue to follow Champy. He's leading you up out of the dry river bed (South West West) while the riverbed is beginning to curve to the South.

SR,
If neeloo is bothering you lets just dump her and make a new character.
I'd rather people have fun.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads