D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

mlh20116

Villager
Hey @dave2008, I found your creations on this site and have been pouring over them for days now, they're amazing!

How can I go about supporting you and your work?
Also, are there purchasable PDF files or anything of that sort? I'd like to make sure whatever money I spend goes toward your work and not someone else.

dave2008

Legend
I'm so glad you like my work! There is a PDF of the work, but I never made anything that I thought was worthy to sell (yet). You can get to the PDF in the OP, you from my google drive here: 5e Epic Updates

However, I am in the process of update monsters to a new set of guidelines. For the more mundane monsters (up to CR 30) I have a this EnWorld thread: 5e Updates: Monstrous Compendium

However, I am in the process of making truly epic/immortal rules for PCs and Monsters/deities, etc. This is the successor to the epic updates and is called ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted. I actually ran a successful kickstarter for this project, but the stress of actually making something worthy of publishing (IMO) was to much and I had to cancel the project. I still hope to eventually publish a book for immortal characters and monsters, and the links to the works in progress are here:

ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 1: Players Guide
ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 2: GM's Guide
ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 3: Friends & Foes

Hopefully in a year or so I will have enough content to get something together that I can consider publishing.

An Advertisement

Advertisement4