[5e] "Into The Woods" Horror one-shot. [FULL][OOC]

I'm not sure how that would work as you abandoned the Sisters. Or something did. :) Terry would probably consider you an odd one. And depending on what you plan with Brooke, Terry would be totally oblivious to it. (Brooke, yeah, quiet girl. Hangs with Angelique.)

Skarsgard

Explorer
The idea of the Sisters of Mercy was that the Sister Brenda who found Angelique was a nasty soul who took things out on the girl. After 3 years, Angelique escaped.

So her relationship with the Sisters would not be a good one, but connections need not always be positive.

I plan to be very creepy with the doll and talking to imaginary people.

If it doesn't work with your concept, that is cool. I am happy for her to be a "loner" with "Brooke" guiding her along.

mips42

Adventurer
Wow, you guys are not making horror any easier on me. I shall do my best to adapt... Terry is approved. please post to RG as soon as you can.
For simplicity sake, I am going to presume that this is not your characters first adventure together, that way we don't have to go through the "I just met you , why should I trust you" phase in-game. However you all met, you're traveling together now. This tread will now become the OOC.
In advance, thanks for playing. I am going to encourage you to be descriptive. Remember all 5 senses (or 6, if applicable). I will do my best to do the same.

The game is afoot! have fun!

Last edited:

@mips42, I forgot the magic item. I think Terry has a Stone of Good Luck. Okay? And since this is just a one shot, I'll forgo the retainers idea. it would just mean slowing the start of the story as Terry has to secure them lodging before she goes into the woods.

@Skarsgard, Oh, I see. Yeah. You've known Terry for a while now and just have to deal with her gushing about the Sisters of Mercy and how cool they are. Then she sees your face and remembers you don't like them. So she... well let's save that for the IC.

Remove ads