D&D 5E 5E Megadungeons list

Sacrosanct

Legend
Depths of Felk Mor, in my sig. more of a superdungeon than mega dungeon, but pretty close. Written in 2014, so while OSR for 5e, it was before a lot of the rules were finalized.

not-so-newguy

I'm the Straw Man in your argument
I recommend “Barrowmaze Complete” and “The Forbidden Caverns of Archaia”. These are both from Greg Gillespie, available on DriveThruRPG, pdf’s or POD Hardbacks.
Barrowmaze is vastly superior to Caverns of Achaia.

Another 5e megadungeons is Grande Temple of Jing.
If you also want to include OSR, the list is very long.

Has anybody looked at Highfell: The Drifting Dungeon by Greg Gillespie? I was just looking for reviews of this. The price is pretty steep, but looks like a lotta fun.

Here’s one review if anybody’s interested Highfell

Giantrollorc

Explorer
Has anybody looked at Highfell: The Drifting Dungeon by Greg Gillespie? I was just looking for reviews of this. The price is pretty steep, but looks like a lotta fun.

Here’s one review if anybody’s interested Highfell

Yes, I have it and I think it’s fantastic. Definitely recommend it, but I believe that it hasn’t been converted to 5e yet. It’s still just available in OSR form ( for Labyrinth Lord ). Not that converting it would be very difficult. Greg Gillespie does such an amazing job at making his Mega Dungeons into living breathing campaign settings.

Remove ads