log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

Thateous

Explorer
Chandra sighs in relief, not wanting to hurt the young frightened creature. "Poor thing." she says as she steps further in the room.
 

log in or register to remove this ad


TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 1

The young dragon pushed back against Edgar breaking free, "No not poor thing," yelled Edgar, "Raging beast! Someone get a rope, before it hurts itself, or worse, me! Khul, give me hand pinning it down again."

OOC: ARSE :( I've assumed it broke free and Edgar will attempt to grapple it again


[SBLOCK=Actions and rolls]
Edgar Strength Check: 1D20+3 = [1]+3 = 4
should be +5 not +3, because that would obviously be making a difference :p
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 8/12 (HD: 1/1d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 0/5[/SBLOCK]
 

EarlyBird

First Post
Not knowing what is going on in the other room Davonshaw risks a peek.

Seeing the paladin struggling with the beast he loses all sense and rushes in to help.

OOC: Move to C2
Grapple check - [roll0]
 

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
OOC: Okay -- we've got two grapple checks going on, neither is operating with advantage. We need to work together. Kuhl will attack this round, and next round, if someone strong wants to grapple, then please take advantage and Kuhl will Help.


As the group swarms around the creature, Kuhl pauses a moment to consider if Meepo could have survived that attack. There is no time to check. Poor thing.

He swings with his staff, to get into a position to help pin the dragon down by grabbing its wings.

OOC: Attack (non-lethal; betting it towards the opening): to hit [roll0]. If a hit, damage = [roll1] bludgeoning (non-lethal).
Bonus action: kick to hit [roll2]. If a hit, damage = [roll3] bludgeoning (non-lethal).


EDIT: Ugh, these rolls!
 

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras glances down the hallway at all the commotion the group is making, he then takes another peek to see if anyone is coming before moving down the hallway to see if they are in need of any assistance. Noticing the condition Meepo is in Zath'ras begins tending to him to see if he can revive him.
 
Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: Rolling int save for the paladin DC 5: 1D20 = [11] = 11
He passed.


[MENTION=6853819]TallIan[/MENTION]
Edgar remembers that he has 50' of rope from his explorers pack.
The dragon didn't get loose, it just tested you and will now try actively.
Edgar can successfully bind the dragon with a Strength(Athletics) check DC 5 WITH
ADVANTAGE from Dr. Davonshaws re-interpreted aid another action. (Yes I rolled that.)
 
Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 1

Edgar struggles with the dragon as it tests his hold until Dr Devenshaw comes to help. The two of them manage to tie the wyrm up, preventing it from bucking and thrashing. "Now we just need a creative way to get it back. We might be able to loosen it's legs a little so that it will walk in the directing we pull."

OOC: I kind of figured I couldn't hold the dragon AND tie him up. _: 2D20.HIGH(1)+5 = [12, 16]+5 = 21


[SBLOCK=Actions and rolls]

[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 8/12 (HD: 1/1d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 0/5[/SBLOCK]
 



DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras continues tending to Meepo.

OOC: So is Meepo dead or alive and do I need to make a roll or would a use of a Healers Kit be sufficient?
 



DeJoker

First Post
"Zath'ras not being doctor but Zath'ras be thinking that thawing not being needed. Friend Davonshaw would be knowing better than Zath'ras", as Zath'ras makes this statement he steps back away from Meepo and then as he looks about old habits kick in and he begins scrounging about the room to see if there was anything of value within the mess.
 
Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
OOC: I find the death of Meepo strangely moving. I'd heard of him before this game, but never played with him. I expected him to be so much more, and so this strangely cuts it all so short.
 

EarlyBird

First Post
"I'm afraid Zath'ras, that there is nothing you can do when the organs have become frozen like this," the doctor says studying the kobold statue. "Lets lay him down and find something to cover him with." he suggests looking around.

"Question now is what do we do with the little white monster there," he asks nodding to Calcyrx.
 

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras continues to rummage while he replies to Davonshaw's comment about Meepo, "Zath'ras be thinking so, but Davonshaw be knowing" When Davonshaw makes his comment about the dragon, he looks up from what he is doing at Davonshaw and says, "Friend Davonshaw, Dragon being Dragon not being Monster." he nods to that thought, then goes back to rummaging for goodies.
 
Last edited:


TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 1

Edgar pauses briefly in front of Meepo, offering the little kobold some respect, then turns to the group, "I'm not done killing goblins, but I don't feel like doing that with a dragon in tow. Let's get Calcryx back to the kobolds."

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 8/12 (HD: 1/1d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 0/5
[/SBLOCK]
 

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The wyrmling has scoured the room and gathered all items of worth into a nest she made behind the table. The valuables include a dragon-shaped, jade figurine, a crystal goblet, and twenty-four pieces of fine silverware.
Of particular note is a sealed scroll case carved of bone, carrying an inscription. Runes in the Dwarvish alphabet spell out the word "Khundrukar." An old parchment
is within the case. Age and water damage have destroyed most of it, but a short message in Dwarvish remains:
[sblock=Dwarvish]" ... the remaining few. By order of Durgeddin
the Black, we have created a secret dwarven redoubt.
None shall find us; however, ... "[/sblock] There is what looks like a map, but it is very hard to make out.

OOC: So, I'm assuming you go back the way you came?
 

Presents for Goblins

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top