log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG


log in or register to remove this ad

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Once they have collected the contents of the room, Kuhl looks at the remains of the poor kobold. His head hangs low, and the torch held low in his hand casts deep shadows on his face as his shadow flickers on the chamber roof. He had no words. He picks up his stick, and begins to lead back, torch in hand.

(Happy for someone else to lead if they want).
 

EarlyBird

First Post
"Lead on, my new friends. And stay close Zath'ras... my old friend." the doctor says with a smile. Finding a map was a boon if it led to treasure or new knowledge, the good doctor hoping for the latter.

OOC: Diffidently not a front liner, so in the marching order somewhere in the middle please.
 

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
You make your way back to the kobolds' area without incident. You are confronmted by two kobold guards who hiss a greeting at you in draconic. They seem to lighten up after seeing the dragon under your control. They beckon you onward leading you back to Yusdrayl.

A double row of relief-carved marble columns march the length of this long, large hall. The worn carvings depict entwining dragons. To the west, the hall ends at an archway leading to a small throne room. A short throne stands near the west wall, constructed of fallen bits of masonry stacked against an old altar. On the top of the altar sit a variety of small items. The portion of the altar that serves as the throne's back features a carving of a rearing dragon. A metallic key is held firmly in the dragon's open jaws.

A female kobold sits on the throne, wearing oversized and torn white robes.

The kobold speaks. "You've returned with our dragon , and we are grateful to you, but where is Meepo?"
 


Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
"This creature killed Meepo. He didn't have a chance. Nevertheless, Meepo's concern was returning your dragon to you. And so here you go."

Kuhl's words are terse and formal.
 

DeJoker

First Post
OOC: Okay so since neither Zath'ras nor Davanshaw had this quest neither of these characters gain a level -- is that correct? Or is your statement all encompassing?
 

EarlyBird

First Post
Over awed a bit by these odd creatures having some sort of lair here among the goblin tunnels, Dr. Davonshaw stays quiet until he finds an opening for his question.

"Grand Mistress Yusdrayl," he begins with a bow. "I wonder if you know what that wonderful key there, opens?" he asks pointing to the key in the statues mouth.

OOC: Persuasion (before lvl up) [roll0]
EDIT: All that flattery is getting me nowhere. lol
There was one door we didn't open after getting out of the cells.
 

TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 2

"I, for one, am not done killing goblins. We've kept our end of the bargain.

OOC: I've just added the gains from level 2 to Edgar's depleted HPs etc. I'm not sure if you want us to have a long rest before they kick in though.Either way, I'm happy to push a little farther into the goblin lair before we rest again.


[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 16/20 (HD: 2/2d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 2/3
Lay on Hands 5/10
Spells:
Level 1: 2/2 Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite
[/SBLOCK]
 

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: Everyone gets the effect of a long rest. Zathras and Davonshaw can level up.


"We've never found the lock that this fits."

"Now, we owe you a reward, what shall it be?"

[sblock=Map]Red Dots are unopened doors.

scfull.png[/sblock]
 


EarlyBird

First Post
"I think that the key you have would come in very handy to us in this place," Davonshaw says as he turns to the others looking for conformation. "If you could let us borrow it while we continue are search of this place, it would be reward enough. And I will make sure it is returned to you before we leave."

OOC: Not sure but all those doors on the map and a key just hanging there makes me think it important enough to try.
Persuasion [roll0]
 

DeJoker

First Post
Zath'ras listens to the exchange then respectfully and in Draconic says, "Zath'ras being happy to be free from nasty goblins. Zath'ras would be liking to be knowing more about this place. Zath'ras be hearing this place is being connected to dragons. It being true now. Was this being true before?"
 

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
OOC: So I've been AWOL for 12 days. Sorry, let's just says depression and move on.


Yusdrayl speaks in common, "Kobolds are heir to dragons. As the mightiest among my people, I have
led a brave few to this ancient holy site, where dragons were worshiped long ago."

"If the key is what you would have, I would gladly give it to you as your reward. But you were not one who made the deal with me."
 


Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Kuhl reaches out and takes the key, bowing as he does so. "We would ask for any lore you might be willing to share about the key and its history," he says. Perhaps the queen knows something about the key that she will share. "YOu have kept it in such a place of prominence, we would learn more."

He pauses, and looks at the lit torch in his hand. He listens to her answer.

"Among my people, it is appropriate to offer condolences on the death of a companion. If it is fitting, I offer condolences for Meepo. I did not know him long, but he was dedicated to you and to his task."
 



TallIan

Explorer
Edgar, Paladin 2

"I was going to hunt down the goblins anyway. Getting something that makes that easier suits me fine." says Edgar

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
Passive Perception: 12
AC: 16
Initiative: +0
HP: 20/20 (HD: 2/2d10)

Offense:
Halberd +5 10ft 1d10+3S
Halberd (Bonus action): +5 5ft 1d4+3B
Shortsword: +5 5ft 1d6+3P
Javelin: +5 30/120 1d6+3P

Devine Sense 3/3
Lay on Hands 10/10
Spells:
Level 1: 2/2 Bless, Command, Wrathful Smite
[/SBLOCK]
 

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"To be honest, we came to this place from below and only have explored as far as we live. We have feared to go further and disturb whatever spirits rest here.", Yusdrayl confessed.

"I can show you the shorter, trap laden path to the goblins warren , or you can follow the long route you took for Calcryx."

She has one of her guards show you what doors lead where.

OOC: Blue = Kobold Living spaces, Green = straightaway to the goblins.

[sblock=Map]scfull2.png[/sblock]
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top