• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

purplerook

First Post
Ara "Please Kuhl, no need for apologizes. I do not want to see, or anyone, in unnecessary danger."

OOC: Charwoman Gene, I am fine with your ruling that the door has to be open to cast the image. The trick I saw in another game was to cast a reverse illusion of the side of the door facing you. That is look at the door facing you (hinges on right) and cast the mirror image of that illusion through the crack in the door. It takes a stealth roll to be able to open the door a crack without someone noticing.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
All seems still in the room behind the door, but is it unoccupied? With so much refuse its hard to tell.

Additional details: The North wall of the room appears to be a large grate, and some dim sunlight filters in, and you can see a rough hole near the floor, tunneling out into the rubble field surrounding the citadel.

Thateous

Explorer
lnsIZk8.jpg

"Please don't ask me to sift through this filth." she said, holding her nose.

purplerook

First Post
At the sound of scratching noises and movement, Ara readies his bow. "It looks like a lair, complete with tunnel, I would not want to meet something that could create a tunnel that size."

OOC: Does it look like the refuse pile would burn if lit on fire?

[SBLOCK=Ara]Ara, Level 1 - Male High Elf Wizard -
HP: 7/7, AC: 16 Active Spells: Mage Armor
Initiative: +3, Speed: 30ft, Senses: Passive Perception 12, Darkvsion <60ft Dark is dim, Dim is light
Saving Throws Str -1, Con +1, Dex + 3, *Int +5, *Wis +2, Chr 0
Abilities:
By Popular Demand
Fey Ancestry - adv vs. charmed, immune sleep

Offense:
Longbow: +5 1d8+3
Short Sword: +5 1d6+3

Spells
C - Green Flaming Blade, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion,Prestidigitation
1st (1/2) - Mage Armor, Silent Image, Shield,Sleep
[/SBLOCK]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Meepo, could I take the torch for a minute? I'd like to see better in the next room" asks Kuhl. If he is given the torch, he tosses it onto the pile near the scratching.

Remove ads