D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Deities (Part X: Dawn War Deities)

Why I like the Raven Queen:

She has a distinct agenda, which does not make her easily-classifiable on the good-evil axis. It’s easy to see her as either an ally or an adversary, depending on circumstances and player choices.
That is a good point too. This is why she reminds me of actual polytheistic deities, that usually are not so obviously good or evil, but just do their own thing. A lot of D&D deities are warped by being forced into good vs. evil mould which is not that common, or at least prevalent in most real polytheistic mythologies.

Last edited:

RoughCoronet0

Dragon Lover
T

Take your dragon hate somewhere else. That’s the only reason I’m still in this thing. That and I do have a job to do! ;)
Not all of the downvotes are from dragon haters, I love dragons but I have been down voting him from the beginning. I just find Bahamut the most boring of the various Draconic deities. I still like him but not even remotely enough t want him to win.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Not all of the downvotes are from dragon haters, I love dragons but I have been down voting him from the beginning. I just find Bahamut the most boring of the various Draconic deities. I still like him but not even remotely enough t want him to win.
I’m just downvoting him because he’s the biggest threat to muh queen right now.

Remove ads