[5e_One Shot] Baptism by Fire

HP: 18/18
AC: 14 (Leather)
Bardic
Inspiration:

3/3 (1d6)
Skills
Spell Slots:
1st: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Pass Per: 13
Pass Inv: 12
Pass Ins: 11
SPELL SVE
DC: 13
Arcana: 4
Deception;7
Disguise :5
Cantrips
Minor Illusion;
Vicious Mockery
STATS:
STR:
8-
DEX:16+3
CON:12+1
INT:14+2
WIS:12+1
CHA:16+3
SAVES:
STR:-1
DEX:+5
CON:+1
INT:+2
WIS:+1
CHA:+5
Perform: 5
Persuasion:5
Perception:3
Sl of Hnd: 5
Stealth: 5
Thief Tool:5
Known Spells 1st
Animal Friendship
Comprehend Languages,
Detect Magic,
Heroism,
Sleep,


"Oh yeah, sure, I have spells for fighting....or at least preventing people from fighting but... I don't know if they'd work on actual giants....humans, sure... And I think gargoyles are immune. I mean, I have some illusions...

I can still fight! But I'm not sure my sword will work against gargoyles so I don't know how well I could help Mr. Colt. You know, I kind of wish I had a cross-bow...."



To be fair, I'd be kind of screwed against giants and gargoyles even if I was playing a grown adult... :confused:
 

log in or register to remove this ad


HP: 18/18
AC: 14 (Leather)
Bardic
Inspiration:

3/3 (1d6)
Skills
Spell Slots:
1st: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Pass Per: 13
Pass Inv: 12
Pass Ins: 11
SPELL SVE
DC: 13
Arcana: 4
Deception;7
Disguise :5
Cantrips
Minor Illusion;
Vicious Mockery
STATS:
STR:
8-
DEX:16+3
CON:12+1
INT:14+2
WIS:12+1
CHA:16+3
SAVES:
STR:-1
DEX:+5
CON:+1
INT:+2
WIS:+1
CHA:+5
Perform: 5
Persuasion:5
Perception:3
Sl of Hnd: 5
Stealth: 5
Thief Tool:5
Known Spells 1st
Animal Friendship
Comprehend Languages,
Detect Magic,
Heroism,
Sleep,


Fern smiles,
"Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm just glad I have Horus here to keep me far from any giant's club"

Then looks worriedly behind him,

"Not so much Mr. Colt..."


 


Helmsman01

Explorer
Fort Wheelan

"Grand! I'll see to everything, just meet the hunting party at the stables after your breakfast,"
Commander Belroin says getting up and grabbing a bit of ham from his plate finishing it while he heads to the door.

Captain Torngrim smiles after his friend as he finishes his mug. "Good luck." he says into the drink.
 

"I look forward to the challenge. I will meet you there when I am done."

Aridrish finishes his breakfast and goes to gather his pack. He straps his weapons on and checks on his hunting trap. The dragonborn then heads to the stables to meet with Commander Beloroin.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Amil rides quietly, the...trial?...from this morning keeps his head turning. Sure, he tried The Naming in good faith, but to have such obvious and overwhelming response...he is not abandoned in this mortal place even if he did abandon his post and his powers. And he failed in his search. But obviously, there is hope yet.

His body slumps on the horses back, but his spirit soars and one can observe him most of the time with idiots smile throughout the day.
 
Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
They'd been travelling for a while, and Mardoc was happy to have not seen any gargoyles or giants yet. He hoped that the caravanmaster was correct, and that the way was safe for all but the most unlucky.
 

HP: 18/18
AC: 14 (Leather)
Bardic Inspiration: 3/3 (1d6)
Initi: +4
Skills
SPELL SVE DC: 13
Spell Slots:

1st: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Pass Per: 13
Pass Inv: 12
Pass Ins: 11
Arcana: 4
Deception;7
Disguise :5
Cantrips
Minor Illusion;
Vicious Mockery
STATS/Saves:
STR:
8-1
DEX:
16+3
CON:
12+1
INT:
14+2 (+4)
WIS:
12+1(+3)
CHA:
16+3
Perform: 5
Persuasion:5
Perception:3
Sl of Hnd: 5
Stealth: 5
Thief Tool:5
Known Spells 1st
Animal Friendship
Comprehend Languages,
Detect Magic,
Heroism,
Sleep



Fern spends his time chatting with the two twins. Hide and Seek is no longer an option with the threat that monsters lurk in the Black Sands.

 
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top