• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A crapload of new users?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, I don't have desk - I use a laptop. The laptop is currently sitting on the coffee table in my lounge (I'm on the couch!), and on it are: my mobile phone, my car keys, a couple of bills, three remote controls, an ashtray, a packet of cigarettes, a lighter and half a mug of tea.

It's always great to see new people posting (or long-time lurkers posting for the first time). :)

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
I've been a member for a while now but have just felt the urge to start posting within the last few months. You'll see me mostly in the Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books, Movies & TV area, but I pop in here and there as well.

Man, I have so much crud on my desk, it's crazy.

1.) Big 52 oz. mug full of ice water
2.) Complete Warrior
3.) Expanded Psionics Handbook
4.) Book of Exalted Deeds
5.) 5 giant monsters: 1 Gamera, 1 King Ghidorah, and 2 Godzillas, & 1 '74 MechaGodzilla
6.) 2 Xbox controllers
7.) 4 remotes: 1 TV, 1 DVD player, 1 VCR, 1 Xbox
8.) Altoids (the curiously strong mint!)
9.) Flashlight
10.) Halo vehicles: 1 Warthog, 1 Ghost
11.) Screwdriver set
12.) Headphones
13.) Cell phone
14.) Tons of mail

Malar's Cow

First Post
I have a secret identity

I'm not exactly new to the boards, but was forced to take on a new ID once the players in my campaign discovered my screename. I tend to ask a lot of opinions about current campaign plot ideas, and got tired of the players figuring out what was going on just by reading the threads I started.

So now, I don a red and blue set of long underwear, and fight crime by night. :D

Peter Parker.

Goblyn

Explorer
Me

I'm goblyn. I've been here for ... a while (1 1/2 - 2 years? maybe 3?) and I tend to not post because more often than not, by the time I catch up on an interesting thread, what I would say, had already been said.

Looka that. I'm a poet and I don't kno ... care.

I, uhh, don't have a computer desk.

I lurk a lot.

Nighthawk

First Post
I am primarily a lurker (that sounds ominous in a weird way). Greetings to everyone.

The items currently on my pc desk, in no particular order: a things to do list; a Warmachine model being slowly assembled; a novel; a Heroes of Might & Magic IV clue book (yes, I need the guidance); several coasters; some 80s compilation cds; and the tv remote.

I need help. :D

Kodiakc

First Post
Kodiakc here been a lurker for about 6 months now signed up the other week
I have always enjoyed the boards and stories.

my computer desk currently has on it a cell phone, picture of my 4 yr old son
many many books on things from WWII to the princess bride :D

some CDs including Warcraft 3 and expansion to Bear in the big blue house

some papers, very little money, a toy car (sons) and a empty dish (mine)heheh

marketingman

Explorer
Hello fellow travelers of the internet ether,

I am Marketingman otherwise know has mild mannered Marketing Manager Tim Riley of SIlven Crossroads. Got Bored with retirement and thought I would help Kosala out with doing the only paid position he had the marketing of his fantastic site (no offense morris)

I sign up the day I started posting because that is what I do now and look for interesting topics to chime in on.

On my computer table I have a two liter of mountain Dew 1 can of Chef boyardee Minibites Non crashable Data entry/word processing tool (pencil to you lay folk) and non crashable Palm Pilot (notepad)

Six kittens and One cat running around my feet.

trowizilla

First Post
Hi, Trowizilla here. Don't ask about the name...it's funny how the oddest nicknames are the ones that stick. Anyway, I haven't been playing rpgs long, but I'm already fascinated by them. Thus, the regular lurking on these boards. Thus also, the need for a posting name in order to (occaisionally) comment.

On my desk: 16 books, various computer games, chapstick, notebooks filled with doodles, my feet...

Patman21967

First Post
A big Hello from the Small Wonder....Delawares nickname...not mine

Patrick here...been gaming since 1980...37... Been exclusively playing D&D the last 4 years, but before that was a longtime player of many games, including RuneQuest ( chaosium's Glorantha ) Longtime GM and player in Warhammer FRP, all D&D's, player and GM. Plus, many others. Currently running a 3.5 game with a group that has been together since 1986ish. We play every Sunday night from 6-10:30.

Nice meeting y'all...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads