Adjustment to Craft Points and Crafting

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, this is not interfering with my character advancement, so I need to figure out what we're going to do.

2B is trying to handle the issue about being required to use craft points in between adventures.

In a normal camaign, that is when a player would have time to craft items.

Note 1: Currently, anyone wishing to craft a normal item between adventures pays 1/5th the materials cost in Craft Points, as approved earlier in this thread, assuming the capability to create such an item exists.

Clairification needed: Does this fix the issue between adventures of the cost of an mundain item being crafted being 1/2 instead of the 1/3 per the normal RAW/SRD? I know it was intended to fix the issue of paying craft points and cost for XP expended in a scroll writing (Like wish). Not sure why it was limited to between adventures unless it fixes the 1/2 vs 1/3rd issue between adventures.

Note 2: Durring an adventure, if the time is available, an item cam be crafted per the normal crafting rules, meaning that durring an adventure, you need not spend any craft points if you have the time, and can craft mundain items at the normal cost instead of the increased craft point system cost.

Note 3: At any time, you can use the craft point system to make an item appear over night (I believe it takes a day, but if it's instant, that's fine too), which has been clairified to not include the cost of XP expended in a scroll writing (Like wish) (I believe).

So, why can't we allow crafting between adventures on a time instead of a craft point basis? Time is generaly mutable in the PbP living world, and if there was ever a campaign world set for equipment building, it's LEW as a PbP game with time between adventures.

Patlin

Explorer
If 2b is for allowing time to pass while between adventures and having that do the job rather than craft points, I'm for it. I even aprove it if there is no limit to how much time you can use. However, if there is to be some sort of limit I would suggest that a player be allowed to spend one month crafting between each adventure. Yay for mutable time!

(So, YES.)

Remove ads