(Adventure) Feral Smackdown Battle Royale

dpdx

Explorer
Uriel said:
All of the purchases look fine, folks.
dpdx: We never really hashed out the time that it takes for crafting. many in LEW seem to be in favor of 'poof' it's done! Talk was made early on of wierd warping time so that people wanting to craft items (magic ones in particular) wouldn't have to sit out adventures due to being busy with their creations...
I am very much against that, actually enjoying the minutae of making craft rolls and having it take game time.As well,if you are going to be able to make magic items for 1/2 cost, there should be some downside. I wouldn't think that your axe would be a problem, so it's finished as far as I am concerned (waiting on the next DM that has you along, that is. He/she might have a problem with it, everyoneis different).
[I like the minutiae of craft rolls, too, so I'm going to go ahead and make them (just to figure out how long it takes Rurik to make this waraxe). I refrained from selling my old one back (it is, after all, DEMONBANE :) ), so once enough game downtime has elapsed, I'll add it to my sheet and subtract the appropriate amount of gold.]

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
((OOC: I'll say thanks for the great adventure. :)))

You are most welcome.Oh, did you take the Scimitar? I didn't see anyone pick it up...It radiates no Evil as I'm sure that Ishmael will want to check.

Uriel said:
You are most welcome.Oh, did you take the Scimitar? I didn't see anyone pick it up...It radiates no Evil as I'm sure that Ishmael will want to check.
I'd like it...though it looked like others were at least inspecting it. Telerin never got his hands on it...so...I don't know.

WizWrm

First Post
Thanks, Uriel.

Velbrik will do a little research on his lineage; maybe while Troi rests up and Rurik crafts, dunno if you want to just move a week or so forward before everyone on this adventure returns to the Red Dragon Inn.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
WizWrm said:
Velbrik will do a little research on his lineage; maybe while Troi rests up and Rurik crafts, dunno if you want to just move a week or so forward before everyone on this adventure returns to the Red Dragon Inn.

If we're staying at the monastery while you're doing that, I see no issue with that.

GnomeWorks said:
If no one else wants it, Troi would take it... with the intention of eventually going after the druid and killing him with it. :D
So its down to you and me, eh? *rubs hands together* Time for a good old fashioned fight!...err, wait. Nah. ;)
Being all naturey looking, Telerin is definatly interested in it...how shall we decide who gets it?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
So its down to you and me, eh? *rubs hands together* Time for a good old fashioned fight!...err, wait. Nah. ;)
Being all naturey looking, Telerin is definatly interested in it...how shall we decide who gets it?

Don't know.

To be honest, I've got more weaponry than I can handle... if you want it, you can have it. :)

Remove ads