• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: The Bane of the Black Dragon (DM: Dimsdale, Judge ??)

Someone

Adventurer
OOC: I'm torn about if we (actually I) should read Vermitrax's sblock or not for the sake of advancing the thread: I'm supposing that it's the result for his Arcana check and contains info about the swirly golem thingy that he should have no real reason to hold secret, but on the other hand I'm not sure about that

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Quite interesting." mutters Vermitrax. "This statue is unique on its class. Would you try to damage it with any sort of attack, the enchantment imbued on it will deflect this attack towards any of us. It's a time transmutation enchantment indeed, a powerful one. However, this programmed abjurations usually have a logical failure, an inconsistency we could use in our behalf... Hm..." The wizard remains thoughtful, thinking of a way to deactivate the statue, while waiting for a PM from his God (since I hit DC more than 25).

Someone

Adventurer
+++You mean that if we wanted to defeat it we have to find a way to do so without attacking directly?+++

+++What sort of "sacrifice" does it want, anyway?+++

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If it harms us when we harm him, it is inversely logical to assume that it will harm itself if we harm ourselves. That's probably the meaning of the sacrifice it speaks about." reasons the wizard.

dimsdale

First Post
Well, you only live twice! Sharpe says, stabbing himself with his sword.

The bard feels no pain from the wound. A metallic black liquid begins to ooze from the same location its body that Sharpe stabbed himself. The statue still stands

OOC: Everyone. I'd like to apologize for my lack of posting. I have much more time in the coming weeks. The month of February was a crazy busy month for me. 10 extra gold for everyone :)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: No problem, welcome back! :)

This is like a dream come true! Sharpe shouts happily. He goes around stabbing everyone with his sword (except the dragon) then proceeds to try and saw his own legs off.

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: No problem, welcome back! :)

This is like a dream come true! Sharpe shouts happily. He goes around stabbing everyone with his sword (except the dragon) then proceeds to try and saw his own legs off.

ooc: It's good to be back :) Never a dull moment with Sharpe around :)

The bard moves with cat-like quickness from one party member to the next, thrusting his new found sword into his allies.

OOC:
[MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION] Please roll to attack rolls vs AC and damage rolls fore each member of the party.

Each party member has the chance to defend himself if they want.

If not, Sharpe's attack automatically hits.
If so, Sharpe's attack must be higher than each ally's AC for the attack to hit

Since this took place in one instant, I'll let you know what happens to the statue afterwards.

As for Sharpe attempting to saw off his leg, will deal with that after this is done.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads