[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

RedBeardJim

First Post
Morvannon screws up his face in disgust as he wades into the foul-smelling sewer, barely managing to keep his last meal in its rightful place. *This is possibly the vilest thing I've ever experienced, and that includes that giant exploding zombie*
*haven't you led a fortunate life*

[sblock=Endurance]1d20+4=17[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Perhaps I've not been very clear. If you don't roll perception and find the track you'll never get win the skill challenge... Endurance is needed to #be# there. If you successfully make a perception roll you don't need to roll endurance for that round.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Endurance: +15, Perception: +2... no surprising I choosed Endurance for Jarel-karn first roll... now if everyone is better at Endurance than Perception, no surprise everyone wanted to roll Endurance.

Who has the best Perception in the group. That person could roll and others could assist him.[/SBLOCK]

RedBeardJim

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think I get it. We roll a Perception check. If we fail, we then roll an Endurance check to see if we failed because we were puking our guts out, or just because we can't see in a sewer. Is that close?[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I would rather think we need a minimum of Perception check, even if we get all the success with Endurance, we won't get the Skill challenge.[/SBLOCK]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The only advantage of not rolling perception is that you may not incur in a failure. However it will take more time if you wait for Cliff to roll all the perception rolls. Tic tac, the clock is ticking!

RedBeardJim

First Post
Peering forward, Morvannon catches a glimpse of scrapes on the stone wall. "Hey, everyone! I think I found something here!"

[sblock=OOC]Perception check: 1d20+3=23. Critical success![/sblock]

[sblock="Mini stat"]Morvannon Rinael - Level 4 Half-Elf Warlock
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 20, Initiative: +2 Senses: Low-light
AC: 19, Fortitude: 15, Reflex: 17, Will: 18 -- Speed: 6, Size: Medium
HP: 42/42, Bloodied 21, Surge Value 10, Surges left 8/8
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Eyebite
Warlock's Curse (minor)
Misty Step (Warlock Pact Boon)

Witchfire
Hands of Ihbar
Scorching Burst (Dilettante power)
Thunderwave (Arcane Initiate feat)
Caiphon's Leap (Utility)

Curse of the Dark Dream[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
As the warlock points them in the right direction, Cliff leads the way from there. His keen senses let him see in the near darkness, and his nose lets him follow the scents of others even with strong scent of the muck.

[sblock=Perception]perception (1d20+14=32)[/sblock]

Remove ads