Aelwynn

Goken100

First Post
Qinik tries to analyze

Qinik will add all the information about their own progress, his knowledge of geography, the tracks he's seen, and the glimpses of patrols. He'll calculate exactly where he thinks the patrols will be, and how to plot a route to avoid them.

Baileyborough

First Post
The unit calculates the potential of the party running into trouble.

The numbers do not look good.

It attempts to shift its weight distribution to minimize the sound of its passing.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Qinik is pretty sure that the patrol pattern is pretty rigid, and that the party is at the nexus of two different patrol routes. And in fact, he sees the first members of a patrol come out of hte trees a short 60 or so feet away.

But at the same time you see the patrol, you also see a member of the Silver, who might be trying to catch up with you, or is keeping an eye on the patrol. His name is Kilvin Deepseam, a dwarf.

The patrol itself consists of thirteen members. Ten of them look to be mostly rabble, but still dangerous rabble, while three are more impressive. Two are knightly types and the last, the only one mounted, is a wizard type.

As they come into sight of you, the one on horseback shouts, "Stop in the name of Lord Berntaiil."

<Actions?>

OOC: We are not in combat yet, butt hat could quickly change.

Baileyborough

First Post
[187] straightens to its full height, making itself as imposing as possible. Its eyes glow a deep red colour and its hand hovers over the flail.

"Are these enemies?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Pelias Blueshadow

Pelias shrugs at 187's question. He looks at Qinik: "Are they?"

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini-Sheet]
Pelias Blueshadow
Perception: 18 Insight: 12 Low-light Vision
AC 22 Fortitude 18 Reflex 22 Will 22
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 51 / 51 Bloodied: 25
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Eldritch Strike, Spiteful Glamor
Encounter Powers: Fey Step, Shadow Tentacles, Void Blast, Caiphon's Leap, Mirror Darkly
Daily Powers: Web of Shadows, Deathly Conduit

Condition:

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Goken100

First Post
Qinik rolls the dice

Qinik addresses his comrades quietly, but still with his dreamy smile upon his face. "Let's not try to kill them yet, chaps. But that's a good backup plan. Now then..."

Qinik will have exuberantly to the patrol to the fellow on horseback and yell a greating. "Right you are, good to see you, good day indeed! I was just looking for my lost compatriot and making a rather poor job of it. Well, look, here he is now! Ho, friend Kilvin! Over here! Let's talk to this nice fellow on the horse, shall we?"

Kazun

First Post
OOC: I think I am a bit confused. I was under the impression that Kilvin was already with the group? He did join them in the meeting before they left town, and offered input about various courses of action. Did he get separated in the woods?

Goken100

First Post
OOC: I think I am a bit confused. I was under the impression that Kilvin was already with the group? He did join them in the meeting before they left town, and offered input about various courses of action. Did he get separated in the woods?

OOC: Yeah I thought so too, but this seemed like more fun so I went with it. :)

Dice4Hire

First Post
Yes, I need to pay more attention to what is going on. I am finding it a real pain to go back and read posts.

SO everyone was together, but we can assume you were a bit apart when the patrol showed up.

Let's go with what was posted IC.

Remove ads