After Earth

Raylis

First Post
Mithran said:
"Hitchhiking xenomorphs. See... I don't like that. I hope your test results come back 'crazy guy that likes shooting dead people,' doc." Faris steps over to the message console and turns it on, then looks around a bit, shotgun in hand, at other exits and gear in the room while the message plays.

"I concur, venomently so...though the prospect is fascinating. Michael says as he tears off the scientest's sleeve and puts the syringe into the dead man's arm.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Michael finds no trace of alien organisms, but the man has had injections that have mutated the his muscle-tissue. His muscles are much too well developed for normal human.

Faris checks the message on the comm and a face of an Unity officer comes into view. With a trembling voice he speaks:
"The scientists have gone mad. They came from the main lab and attacked lieutenant Strindberg ripping his head off with bare hands. We fought back but they seem oblivious to wounds and pain. We believe we managed to kill them all but both sergeant Heinonen and captain Ashdowne got severely wounded. We will evacuate to the Way Station to get them to medical care. Commander Nelson out."

Shayuri

First Post
Mel blinks, then looks out the cockpit window towards the base. If Damon didn't know better, he'd say she was actually considering it.

"You know, I hate to back down from a challenge,"
she decides, "but I don't think we're going to have time for poker. How long's it been since they checked in?"

Rhun

First Post
Damon glances at the time display on his console. "Not long. They should be checking in any time now, though."

Mithran

First Post
Faris flips on his comm says "Hey. Miss us yet? Here's the situation so far. We've got a dead guy on the floor, and a message about scientists going crazy and an evac back to the main station. Sounds like they were screwing around with something they didn't understand." then flicks off his transmit.

"Talk to me, doc. What were these guys on?"

OOC
[sblock]No other rooms or interesting looking consoles/gear in this place?[/sblock]

Raylis

First Post
"If I were to venture a guess, soley on what that message said and the increased muscle density that his man displays I would suspect it would by some time of performance enhancining chemical, simular to steroids or Boost. Without a thorough chemical analysis I can't be certain. he caps the sample, placing it in his medical bag.

"I would like to see what they were working on in their main lab. Go over their notes and determine exactly what happened. If there are any salvagable chemical analizers or synthisizers we could use our 'salvage' rights to bring them onboard. So in addition to solving this little mystery I could concoct additional medical supplies.

Shayuri

First Post
Mithran said:
Faris flips on his comm says "Hey. Miss us yet? Here's the situation so far. We've got a dead guy on the floor, and a message about scientists going crazy and an evac back to the main station. Sounds like they were screwing around with something they didn't understand." then flicks off his transmit.

"Speak of the devil. Hey Captain if they evaced then maybe we should..."

The comm clicks off again, and Mel scowls.

"...or not."

Rhun

First Post
"I just hope he keeps an eye out for anything valuable," says Damon, leaning back in his seat. "After all, if we are putting our lives at risk, we might as well reap some reward for our efforts."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The room you three are in is a large storage room. Mostly filled with life-support eguipment and foodstuff. There are doors to the other parts of the facility on the opposite wall of the airlock.

[sblock=OOC]
Mithran said:
No other rooms or interesting looking consoles/gear in this place?
Sorry. Mind botch.

Rhun & Shayuri, don't worry, there's some action for you too soon enough.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Then we should find our way into the lab. I might find some interesting mechanical devices here as well, Dorb, open the middle door" Cnosos orders, aiming to the entrance with his weapon.

Remove ads