• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Unfortunately it seems none of you got any grenades but a couple of well placed mining charges that you have onboard could easily collapse the corridor, burying the "Zombies". The downside would be that it would depressurize the station and any possible survivor without space-suit in a non-sealed section would die within a minute. But then again, from the looks of things there might not be survivors anymore.

Mithran

First Post
"I think we've got to take them out the traditional way or go back home. I don't think people will be too happy with us blowing up the base before it's 100% that there are zero survivors."

Blackrat

Voda Vosa said:
OOC: What did Cnosos accomplish with the droid?
It will take some time to dismantle it and hook it to the computer. I try to keep both timelines the same so you will have to wait for a while as the others explore :heh: .

Rhun

First Post
Damon holsters his laser and draws his Tec-9, checking to make sure it is set for autofire. Perhaps a little suppression fire would keep the half dozen 'zombies' off their backs long enough to take them out.

Raylis

First Post
"As Cnosis discovered earlier they are susecptable to head wounds, although I do implore again aiming for thier legs or cervical would be better. If we can get one alive then I can deduce what is causing their post mortem state.

Mithran

First Post
"Come on, Damon. Let's find a room behind us that's likely to have barricade material." Faris allows the shoulder strap to take up the slack and snug his shotgun as he moves back down the hall.

He pats Michael roughly on the shoulder as he passes "Sorry, Doc, but nothing doing. We're not bringing one of those things aboard. If one of them is still twitching on the floor you can learn what you can from it after we've removed it's limbs from a safe distance."

Blackrat

With some heavy metal-tables and crates you build a barricade to one corridor. It is shoddy at best but will definetly slow down anyone trying to come through/over it. Now someone just needs to lure them to your ambush.

Remove ads