After Earth

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
When the "zombies" start grawling around the corner you open fire. You manage to gun them all down before they get to you. One is still twitching in the ground but the others were shot few times in the heads and are motionless.

Rhun

First Post
Damon approaches the bodies, his pistol still held at the ready. "Do you need a live one Doc, or can I pop a round in this poor bastard's skull?"

Raylis

First Post
"One left alive would be preferable. He moves over and places his pistol at the base of the man's neck, and fires. "That should inflict enough damage on his 4th Cervical vertebre to leave him paralyzed but alive. Which will allow me to deduce the exactactly the chemical does, and with the notes I downloaded come up with an antidote, or an innoculation.

Shayuri

First Post
"Holy..." Mel blurts on seeing the doctor. "Jesus, that's COLD! What if he can still feel that?"

She surveys the other bodies, looking sick.

"You said this was some kind of disease or something making these guys do this?"

Rhun

First Post
Damon simply watches as the doctor fires a round into the thing's neck. He had simply been going to bind him, but he figured the doctor knew what he was doing. Turning away, he walks toward the corner, heading toward the security bulkhead that the 'zombies' had been pounding on. He begins to look for a computer terminal to hack to open the door into the command center.

Raylis

First Post
"Given that they were relying on base instinct and retarded motor functions I doubt that they felt much. he holsters the pistol "Disease would be the best way to describe it, based on observation alone. Michael looks down, "Keep in mind that these are merely shells, they were dead before they attacked us.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Finding a terminal, Damon begins working the system in an attempt to unlock the security center's bulkhead.

Post to bump.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Damon finds the electric locking mechanism for the door which has been shot with a burst from ballistic weapon. Wiring hangs out and he sets to work on trying to rig the door open.

Michael starts making medical examination on the "thing". The most basic functions indicate it to be dead. No respiration nor heart beat. The skin has cooled down to room temperature. Quick analysis indicate though that the most primal brain sections still have the normal electric current in them but otherwise it is dead.

Cnosos tries to make anything out of the code when suddenly the ships speakers crack loudly, start buzzing and then start speaking in Dah. "Where am I? Why can't I feel anything? Why can't I see? Wait what's that, what have you done to me. What have you done to my senses? My ears...! I can hear too much..." It keeps babling about senses being all wrong. It is also routed to the intercom and to the others through the communicators

Last edited:

Remove ads