After Earth

Rhun

First Post
Blackrat said:
Damon finds the electric locking mechanism for the door which has been shot with a burst from ballistic weapon. Wiring hangs out and he sets to work on trying to rig the door open.

Damon swears under his breath as he sets about trying to jury-rig the terminal so that he can get the doors open. He continues to cuss and swear as he does so, obviously unhappy with whoever shot up the lock...

Computer Use +7...I hope that his knowledge of computer systems means he is familiar enough to repair systems like this! :D

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah... I downloaded the droids core to the ship computer... and ah... he seems to be.... ahm... Inside it in a very conscious and weird way... So... ehm... he is mumbling something about his senses... This thing thinks he is a living been..." Cnosos says in the com, as he tries to do some computer manipulations to stop the droid from entering the computers core. He tries to isolate the droid from the other computer programs for preventing data corruption. (Like sending a virus to quarantine )

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
OOC: Seems like Mithran haven't been online since before christmas. Anyone feel like playing two characters for a while? If not then I'll just NPC Faris for the time being.

Rhun

First Post
I'll play Faris too until Mithrin returns. Or until he dies! :D

Faris moves to stand behind Damon, watching as the man works on the terminal to open the door. "Any luck?"

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Cnosos tries to isolate the programming from the rest of the system and soon the voice dies out. Then it starts again but only from Cnosos's own communicator so you can't be sure did you succeed or did it just learn to control the system better. "Interesting. You have hooked my brain to your computer."

On the station Damon connects some wires and gets the door open. On the other side you see the command center of the station with multitude of consoles and monitors. There are few bodies who have also been shot in heads. In the corner sits a man in strange clothing. It looks like a combat space-suit with a tabard on it. On the tabard is same flaming sword symbol that was on the fighter craft in landing bay. He is very badly hurt with a large gaping wound on his shoulder. The space-suit is almost in shreds, and he has removed his helmet. The man points a gun at you and coughs. "You sane?"

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yes, while you there, don't touch anything, you see, if you produce some malfunction, your "Brain" could be erased. Like a silent death I'm afraid. So... don't touch, let me see if I can get you out of there..."

Raylis

First Post
"We'll have to find a suit for him. Keeping it functioning would be a waste only have it expire when exposed to the riggers of space. Michael says aloud to no one in particular.

Shayuri

First Post
Mel looks around, not sure what to focus on next. Brain in computer? Analysis of bodies? Talking to the guys? Damnit, why couldn't everyone just do one thing at a time?

She makes her choice and trudges over to where the door has opened and waves, putting her pistol away.

"Hey there, it's okay. Zombies are gone."

Rhun

First Post
Faris waits patiently for the man to answer Damon's question, his pistol still in hand. He wasn't about to holster his weapon only to have the newcomer catch them offguard in a firefight.

Remove ads