After Earth

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well it seems that you know what you are doing. Let me tell you what you can't see. We found you body wandering around our ship, you mumble something before falling apart. So, we brought you into the ship, and I plug your core to the ship computer, and here you are! You body is quite damaged. And.... Oh you know you are a droid don't you? Of course you know. Now pass this ship you say is contacting us. If you probe useful I may not have to unplug you"

Rhun

First Post
Damon takes a few steps away from the infected man, and then activates his communicator, anxious to find out who is sending a signal.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Damnit man, I'm a doctor, not a grunt." The man says as he removes a device that was wrapped around his wrist. "Here take this. We humans are not supposed to have these but since you're carrying Boost I don't think you mind about having what you're not supposed to have. It's a medical scanner we found on a dead world." He hands the thing to you and holds out his left arm. "You don't happen to have a cryo-unit nearby? I wouldn't mind you finding a cure but I'm afraid this is quite speedy virus."

OOC: Sorry others, I'll reply to Damon's and Cnosos's action when I find the rest of my notes. I don't want to come up with names on the flight, and I have the name of the patrol craft tucked somewhere in my moving boxes.

Raylis

First Post
. o O {That's my line.} Michael thinks, taking his own sample while injecting the boost and the sporekill. "What a coincidence; so am I." [color] he takes the scanner, looking at it appraisingly, "Must to the chagrin of legitment authorities I tend not to bother with what is legal and what isn't. My only alligence is to my Oath [color=1] although at times I definatly regret taking it and my commrades.

I believe that we do have a functional cryo-unit on our ship; doesn't yours?"

Blackrat

Damon opens the channel on his communicator. The voice is harsh and very alien speaking in Dah. "Human vessel called Golden Greed, this is Hive-Master T'Kkyl of Republic Patrol Craft Chatkcha. We come to investigate this disturbance."

The computer keeps chatting with Cnosos. "Well well. Seems that the ship contains law-enforcers. Maybe I should let them know that you have kidnapped me. But then again, what's the fun in that. Let's make a deal. You repair my body, and I'll let you be."

Voda Vosa

First Post
Cnosos scratches his bald head , thinking for a moment. "Fair enough, I was about to propose you to be our computer if you wanted, but if you want your fragile body back, guess its your choice. I'll have it ready on a blink, oh by the way, Law enforcers? and what do you think they will do with a chatting computer and a pile of droid trash?"
Without waiting for an answer, Cnosos starts working in the droids arm, which seems severely severed and damaged.
"By the way, who did this to you? Must be someone really strong, this metal is all bended."

Blackrat

OOC: Sorry for delay. I was waiting for Rhun, but I guess he missed the last update.

Michael takes the device and takes a good look at it. It looks like this. There are a few buttons and nothing more. The man coughs again before explaining. "No, my ship doesn't have cryo-cababilities. It was never designed for that. Well it was not actually designed for hyperspace flight either but that's not the case. The boost seems to be working. I feel a bit better. The device. Put it around your arm and press the big button. It opens a holographic interface. Well in lack of better terms at least."

On the ship: "I'm no computer thank you very much. I'm a living creature. My brain just happens to have more electricity than yours. Beside this junk is hardly a capable body. And I have no idea what happened to my body. My sensors went wild after the attack so although I have memories of what happened after that, they are very strange. I think you organics would call it hallucination." Cnosos tries to make anything out of the droids body but it is just too complex for you to fix. You have no idea how to fix the sensors.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Hum.... well my friend, I can assure you, this is no organic body, and it is far too complex for me to fix. Although, you state that you are indeed a living organism... I wonder, did your brain hmm.... get transfered to this droid?" Cnosos asks, intercom on, scratching his bald head.

Raylis

First Post
"Fasinating. Before we put you down for an ice nap we need to find two suits he looks at Faris "Unless you think you need me in here, I'll take our injured friend and my mobile cadaver back to the Greed and see what I can find out about the pathegon.

Shayuri

First Post
Melara holds a hand up.

"Maybe I should go back too. Unless you think you'll need me here. I just figure, with this guy maybe turning into a zombie, we might want to have someone who can shoot on the ship. Plus, if we have to get out of here, it'll be faster if I'm at the controls already."

Remove ads