• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Raylis

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
"Dady have found something nice" Cnosos says as he packs the guns and the second rifle in his backapack, and wields the first rifle. "Ruby..."

"Ah, so they were creating conventional weapons as well as biochemical ones. Wonderful. he gives the weapon in Cnosos' hands a wary look, "You do know how to operate that, don't you?"

"Aside from the weapons and lab equipment- Michael points the most useful/profitable equipment We should bring this Michael says indicating the lemon tree "The tree offers several nutritional benefits...and we could open a lemonade stand.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yes pretty basic, pull the trigger and kill things. As for the lemon tree, we must first rise it, this size plant won't give us any fruit." Cnosos points

Mithran

First Post
Faris grins at Cnosos "It's what the users understand. Nice looking weapons, anyway. Hopefully we'll be able to rig ammo for them. Hang it up or toss it to me for now, though. No sense making more trips than have to." then he looks for something to seal the tree in for the walk back to the ship and takes that, and whatever other equipment he can find that he can carry or push.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the delay, guys. I got busy for a few days and then when I could post EN World was broked. :uhoh: [/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Blackrat said:
"We just received word that there is a Republic Patrol ship coming to investigate the distress signal. We told them that this is internal human business but try to guess if those buggers listened. So your new orders are to coordinate with them once they get there. Have you found out anything yet?"

Damon frowns before answering. "Copy, Unity Control. Coordinate with Republic Patrol Ship. We haven't found anything yet...so far everything appears deserted. We will report back after further analysis."

Switching over to the ship's intercom, he sends a message to the rest of the crew. "I just got a message from Unity Control. Looks lik there is a Republic patrol craft on an incoming vector; Unity wants us to coordinate with them when they arrive."

Raylis

First Post
"Wonderful, now they are trying to recruit us. Should we take what we can back to the greed and just leave the man to his fate? Those aracnids could make us a decent profit.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]
Shayuri said:
(Did I hear the message too, or was it just on the bridge?)
I haven't yet specified this but I could say that while you're onboard your comlinks are automatically connected to the bridge unless you specifically disconnect it. So yes, you got the message too.
BTW, I have to apologize for the slow pace, especially you Shayuri. I originally planned you all to go in the base and now I'm afraid you're getting bored to death. Luckily this isn't a table-game :D .[/sblock]

Mithran

First Post
"I think we'd better get out of here with what we've got and get around to the official base on this planet before those Republic guys get here." If there aren't any objections, Faris takes the lemon tree and whatever else he can manage to move out in a single load and heads back to the Greed.

[sblock=ooc]Yeah, sorry about that guys. Next time I'll just ignore the need to have somebody guarding the ship for the sake of keeping things moving. I was only thinking things through in-character at the time without looking at how much trouble it'd be OOC. :\ [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads