• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

After Earth

Shayuri

First Post
"That must be the one that came through the gate after us," Mel decides.

She edges around the belligerent little ship to check the shuttle more closely...maybe even see if it's locked, if it doesn't threaten to kill them.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]Just letting you know I'm still here. Have been a bit busy with Mass Effect :D . I need to get some sleep now :confused: . I'll update the game in about 12 hours from now :) .[/sblock]

Blackrat

Wisely you decide not to approach the fighter and instead move to the next landing pad and the shuttle. It is quite small, only about ten people fits in and it doesn't have much else than the chairs. Clearly intended to only move people short distances. The door is actually open and you take a quick look inside. There is some amount of blood on the floor but it stops outside the shuttle. Whoever was bleeding was probably moved with a stretcher. In the landing bay there is one big door that leads to other parts of the station. As Damon pre-emptively downloaded the schematics of the station he can easily lead you straight to any part of the station you wish to go.

Mithran

First Post
"Sick bay is probably where the group in the shuttle headed. No way to tell where the possible fighter pilot headed, so lets head to the sick bay first."

Shayuri

First Post
Melara looks uneasily at the blood, then says without looking away, "Maybe we should call first, so they know we're not crazed mutant zombies or robots, or whatever. They might be a little on edge, and armed. Bad combination for us."

Rhun

First Post
"They weren't answering the comm earlier, and I doubt anything has changed," says Damon. "Plus, if there are enemies in there, it may be best to maintain radio silence for now."

Leaving the final decision to Faris, Damon moves to open the door into the base, keeping his weapon handy as he does so.

Blackrat

Damon opens the door and you are greeted by a sight of carnage. The hallway from bay opens directly to the main hall of the base and there are two dozen bodies scattered along the way and in the hall. All have severe scratches as if done by human nails, bitemarks from human teeth, some are missing limbs and all have been shot many times. Every single one have also been shot in the head at least once. Michael makes a quick check of the closest bodies and confirms that these too were already dead by the time they were shot. You hear pounding coming from the direction of command center. It sounds as if lots of people are trying to pound their way through a door.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Oh hell," Melara murmurs as she spies the bodies. She draws her sidearm and then says flatly, "We're not opening that door. Not until we can get a camera working on the other side."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads