Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates:FULL!

Pyrex

First Post
WL, I'm having a lot of trouble following the action. I've honestly got no idea who's on which round or who has acted against which target.

Would you mind using a tick-by-tick summary, something like this?

I know it would help me a lot, and I suspect the others would benefit as well.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Blackrat said:
Gipp drops his disguise, no need for it anymore as they were already discovered. He loads a bolt to his crossbow and smiles at the carnage. "I think Cole went ahead to scout the left corridor, let's wait a second for him to return."
That he did incase it was missed.

-Blood

Bloodweaver1

First Post
WarlockLord said:
As you guys come out, you startle 10 more guards. They are the only things standing between you and freedom. You can see your ship ahead, just a few yards away.

The guards seem surprised to see you. Surprise round away!

And please make new init rolls.
Does Cole get to encounter them before hand? Do the guards accept him as one of their own? He has the below bonuses (can take 10 on Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Info, Intimidate, Sense Motive) and his game plan was to mis lead any guards that he ran into. Just trying to get a bit of role playing in before the grand melee. If not its cool.

Bluff: +13 (take 10 = 23)
Diplomacy: +13 (take 10 = 23)
Intimidate: +12 (take 10 = 22)
Disguise: +35
Sense Motive: +7 (take 10 = 17)

-Blood

Shayuri

First Post
Argh...I'd wind up eating a lot less crow if I just refrained from posting in the heat of the moment. :)

My apologies, Warlock. That was uncalled for.

Pyrex

First Post
My apologies for not posting IC recently; I've been crazy-busy and with ~11 players this is a complicated game. ;)

I'll be posting today.

Pyrex

First Post
Highway banditry? We're pirates! I think we can do a little better than hiding in the bushes. Like swooping in and robbing a train or cargo vessel or something. Arr! :]

Also, a nice robbery will give us enough goods to pay for a Raise Dead.

Or give Athelstan a few more levels and I'll turn him into free-willed undead.

Remove ads