• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Alone in the World --FRINGE Season IV/AWWP #3

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Alone in the World

As Walter tries to deal with his hallucinations, the Fringe team takes on a case of two 12-year-olds who died under mysterious circumstances after bullying another boy... and their bodies decompose at a remarkable rate of speed.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Overall a good episode, although I wouldn't say it was great. I will say, Fringe always seems to knock it out of the park with the child actors they get.

I liked Lee's quipping at the end; it reinforced the idea that just like Olivia/Fauxlivia and Walter/Walternate are similar but different, both Lincolns are also similar but different.

That last scene with Walter and Olivia was amazing.

Nice of them to remember Nina/MD exists.

Otherwise, the episode felt designed to bring the audience up to speed on the history. I think all the regular viewers already figured that Peter drowned in the lake and wasn't saved. Unlike last week, which set things up thematically, this week was more of a simple plot set-up. Hopefully next week there will be a little more movement.

Remove ads