Amazon in the UK

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
SnakeNuts said:
One group I play weekly on Thursday evenings, one group I will play with every other week on Saturdays and the last group (at work*) I will play on a weekday (not thursday) every other week at the end of the day.

Well, you have a lot on your plate, my good man!

Can I sit in on a session/got room for one more – been years since I actually was a player?

SnakeNuts

Explorer
Steely Dan said:
Can I sit in on a session/got room for one more – been years since I actually was a player?

Probably not. I'm at my limit with the two groups at home and the one at work isn't really suitable for non-colleagues.

However, I'll keep an eye out and if one of my home-based groups seems to be player-deficient, I could give you a shout.

You anywhere near Bury St. Edmunds?

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Steely Dan said:
Clapham North – London.

If you can make it up to Shepherds Bush on a monday night I've got a space for you. Click the link in my .sig.

I'll also be at the London Dungeon event, as will Morrus I believe. If I can find it (and it still fits) I may even be wearing an ENWorld t-shirt. :)

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
Tallarn said:
-If you can make it up to Shepherds Bush on a monday night I've got a space for you. Click the link in my .sig.

-I'll also be at the London Dungeon event, as will Morrus I believe. If I can find it (and it still fits) I may even be wearing an ENWorld t-shirt. :)

-Shepherds Bush isn't a problem – near my sister's pad, I believe, but Monday nights are rough for me, I work for the glorious NHS, Mon – Fri. But maybe we can work something out down the line (keep in touch). I run a fortnightly Planescape campaign at my home in Clapham.

-Right on, I'll look out for you.

Remove ads