• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon in the UK

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
SnakeNuts said:
One group I play weekly on Thursday evenings, one group I will play with every other week on Saturdays and the last group (at work*) I will play on a weekday (not thursday) every other week at the end of the day.

Well, you have a lot on your plate, my good man!

Can I sit in on a session/got room for one more – been years since I actually was a player?

SnakeNuts

Explorer
Steely Dan said:
Can I sit in on a session/got room for one more – been years since I actually was a player?

Probably not. I'm at my limit with the two groups at home and the one at work isn't really suitable for non-colleagues.

However, I'll keep an eye out and if one of my home-based groups seems to be player-deficient, I could give you a shout.

You anywhere near Bury St. Edmunds?

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Steely Dan said:
Clapham North – London.

If you can make it up to Shepherds Bush on a monday night I've got a space for you. Click the link in my .sig.

I'll also be at the London Dungeon event, as will Morrus I believe. If I can find it (and it still fits) I may even be wearing an ENWorld t-shirt. :)

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
Tallarn said:
-If you can make it up to Shepherds Bush on a monday night I've got a space for you. Click the link in my .sig.

-I'll also be at the London Dungeon event, as will Morrus I believe. If I can find it (and it still fits) I may even be wearing an ENWorld t-shirt. :)

-Shepherds Bush isn't a problem – near my sister's pad, I believe, but Monday nights are rough for me, I work for the glorious NHS, Mon – Fri. But maybe we can work something out down the line (keep in touch). I run a fortnightly Planescape campaign at my home in Clapham.

-Right on, I'll look out for you.

Remove ads