Amazon in the UK

Ethalias

First Post
Someone in the 4E forum posted that theirs have arrived, ordered with 1st class delivery. My posty's been and gone.. Not sure what postage my order's on though as it was ordered as a gift.. *waits with the illusion of patience..*

Simon Marks

First Post
Mine says "Dispatching soon" and estimates today for dispatch.

I paid for 1st class, so if it's dispatched today I'll get it tomorrow or Saturday.
If.

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
SnakeNuts said:
And when you have cornered Rob - I dread to ask - what will you do to/with him? :)

…He's not my type…

Seriously, though, I'll just grill his ass a bit about 4th Ed development and what not, considering the clientele that will be in the place, I'm sure he won't mind talking to me/a little diversion….

SnakeNuts

Explorer
Steely Dan said:
Seriously, though, I'll just grill his ass a bit about 4th Ed development and what not, considering the clientele that will be in the place, I'm sure he won't mind talking to me/a little diversion….

I'm more and more bummed I couldn't find the time and money to go to this event. Especially now I've gone from playing once every fortnight to having probably 2 sessions a week with 3 groups.

Let us know what he has to say. We can pick his brain second-hand-like. ;)

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
SnakeNuts said:
-Especially now I've gone from playing once every fortnight to having probably 2 sessions a week with 3 groups.

-Let us know what he has to say. We can pick his brain second-hand-like. ;)

-DMing or playing, or a little of both?

-I'll be back here Monday – don't post on weekends.

SnakeNuts

Explorer
Steely Dan said:
-DMing or playing, or a little of both?

DMing. I just got handed the DM baton back in my original group, and the other two are full of newbs/rusty players. I might give one rusty player a DM assignment though. He seems to be willing to do so.

Anyways, have fun on Saturday!

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
SnakeNuts said:
1.) DMing.

2.) I might give one rusty player a DM assignment though. He seems to be willing to do so.

3.) Anyways, have fun on Saturday!

1.) 2 sessions a week with 3 groups, how on earth do you find the time?!

2.) Lucky you, I’m always a bridesmaid (the DM), never the bride (a player). *sad eyes*

3.)
It's actually Friday night, but thanks!

…As long as I bring nose-plugs…

SnakeNuts

Explorer
Steely Dan said:
1.) 2 sessions a week with 3 groups, how on earth do you find the time?!

One group I play weekly on Thursday evenings, one group I will play with every other week on Saturdays and the last group (at work*) I will play on a weekday (not thursday) every other week at the end of the day.

*) I do work for a gaming company, so the excuse for this is that it's research :)

Remove ads