Amazon shipped my books

Riley

Legend
Well, Amazon.com lists our 2 PHB's as shipped (yay!), but says they don't plan on shipping our box sets until June 6.

Go figure, but, as I said, yay! Gotta read the PHB first anyway.

Jack99

Adventurer
RAWR

Depsite being in a crap country in the middle of nowhere, my flgs has confirmed that my 3 books are waiting for me to come pick them up friday morning.

Jedi_Solo

First Post
Order Date: November 5, 2007
Items shipping soon:
Delivery estimate: June 10, 2008
1 of: Dungeon Master's Guide: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook (D&D Core Rulebook)
1 of: Monster Manual: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook (D&D Core Rulebook)
1 of: Player's Handbook: A 4th Edition Core Rulebook (D&D Core Rulebook)

Hmmmm... "Items Shipping Soon". I think it said 'Items Not Yet Shipped' a day or two ago so that might be a good sign.

eleran

First Post
Jedi_Solo said:
Items shipping soon:

Hmmmm... "Items Shipping Soon". I think it said 'Items Not Yet Shipped' a day or two ago so that might be a good sign.

Last night at 11 EST I checked my order and it said not eyt shipped. This morning it says shipping soon. So my little heart is all in a flutter.

Halivar

First Post
What in the world do you have to do? I've been an Amazon Prime member for four years now, and I pre-ordered in March. Yet it still says, "Items not shipped yet" with expected arrival date of June 10th.

Cirex

First Post
Halivar said:
What in the world do you have to do? I've been an Amazon Prime member for four years now, and I pre-ordered in March. Yet it still says, "Items not shipped yet" with expected arrival date of June 10th.

Did you order the gift set?

It seems the gift set is taking longer.

Goobermunch

Explorer
Jedi_Solo said:
Items shipping soon:

It's a very good sign. Last night, mine went from Items Not Shipped to Items Shipping Soon. Today, I got an email saying that they'd shipped.

Sadly, my copy of the DMG is languishing in an Amazonian prison somewhere, but I have no doubt it will be released soon.

--G

OchreJelly

First Post
KotS arrived for me the day of the street date and I only did standard shipping (I live in the Detroit area). I bought the 1-day shipping for the gift set so it's my hope it arrives Friday (*fingers crossed*).

Remove ads