• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another day in the Tavern

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles, "Thank you, I had quite forgotten my hunger in all this excitement!" She flutttered her wings excitedly.

She looks at him a bit troubled, "Sir I do not know your name."

O

Obsidianjaerc

Jaerc starts at the dragon and turns to glare at Re'Shak suspecting foul play. He looks back and is relived that the dragon has regained consciousness. He calls to the Ancient Master "Drink none shall harm you here. Not even the drow without coming though me. It will do ye good". He nods and ows to the dragon "Jaerc master Bard at your service".

B

BarbedWings

"My god, you dont! I am Yuri Klevett, teller of tales and see'er of sights. He who walks with the wind and whispers with the waves. In my family, I am deemed Barbed Wings; meaning freedom, much like flight, comes to some not without a price, and a heavy one at that."

Yuri chuckles softly. As the dinner is brought forth.

"I think we have enough food..."

Marksman

First Post
(( OCC:That's half dragon...:D ))

Hearing Jaerc's voice,Slithe turns in his general direction...

"Who said that?"

Hearing his name,Slithe realizes it was who Kat had referred him to earlier.

"Hello,kind sir.If I could see you,it would help.If you can't tell,I am currently blind.It is by accident of my own doing,but my sight will come back in a week or two."

He lets out a little smirk,and clears his throat before continueing

In Draconic-"Could we speak in my Father's tongue instead?It is so much easier on the throat...."

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
Kat eyes Slithe.

"So you were dead. And came back, all on your own. How, um, useful. And the potion is supposed to knock you out, yes, but will also heal all physical damage. So up to you."

"Ah, and this much I can do.... Jaerc, this is Slithe. Slithe, this is Jaerc, as he's already told you of course."

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She smiles to Yuri, "It is a pleasure to meet you master Yuri!" She then looks to the table and flies down to a spot that isn't taken by plates and bowls of food.

She looks around then sighs, "Master Yuri, I cannot pick up such heavy food. Could you break off a small bit of bread for me?" She holds her small hand out to him with a smile on her face. Her wings flutter a few times then they remain still.

B

BarbedWings

"ahhh such difficulties that accompany such a small size, here..."

Yuri takes a loaf of bread, breaks off a peace then breaks it up into appropriate sizes for consumption.

"Hey! This is good stuff!"

L

Leenaria The Pixie

She picks up one of the small pieces of bread and puts it in her mouth, after chewing for a minute she smiles, "You are right, this is good!" She looks up to him while chewing then makes a comment on his statement of being small, "Being small has its advantages too! We have the advantage of being spies and sneaking up on mosnters, scouting, eating less food, taking up less room, why we don't tire as quickly as the humans..." she looks around and winces, "err.. other beings."

S

shadow of death

Re'shak grins as he shrugs towards Jaerc.

"As much as I would like to take credit for whatever befell him, I cannot." He chuckles. "though it was entertaining, albeit too short lived for my taste really."

He chuckles again as he takes another sip from the wine glass.

"Oh, and Jaerc, I have already dealt with you once before. Have no doubts that I can do it again, should the need arise."

B

BarbedWings

"Yes it is true, humans as well as other humanoid beings, elves, dwarves, orcs etc. tend to be inefficiant and use their blessings in inefficiant ways. Some beings, and professions, however, strive to make their ways an opposite of this. I have to admit, humanoids were not built as perfect creatures, but we can hold our own."

Yuri finishes, taking a sip of wine then starting on an unkown soup, clearly steaming in the bright tavern.

"Ooh thats hot!"

He pulls out a vile, opens it, and allows a fewe drop to pour into his bowl, ceasing hte steam immediatly.

"That's better."

Yuri smiles in content, of both his food and his ingenious.

"Of all the useful concoctions I have stumbled upon in my years, never have I found what I strive for, but alas, maybe it doesn' exist. I fear that maybe the cure for a condition such as mine has yet to be discovered."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads