• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Any good news?

Stressful day at work. When I finally got a moment to read the internet, I checked out my blog roll and saw just post after post of negativity and disenchantment. I have friends struggling to find jobs, my dryer is broken, and my foot hurts.

Help me out. And help out other folks who are having a bum day. Tell us some good news.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Good news everyone! We're alive!

Hey, dude. This is the Internet. The negativity and disenchantment is always there. But it comes and goes like waves of bad fashion. And here's the good thing: you don't have to worry about it. It's just humans being human. Things do get better the same way.

I find sketch comedy very relaxing when life sucks.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFgdhZGLJrY]YouTube - Classic Comedy Morecambe and Wise[/ame]

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
50 years old and just got my lab results back (moon river) and while I may look like crap, I am surprising well. I was SO happy about it, I got myself an iPad!

I am doing good!

nai_cha

First Post
Personal good news: my orthopaedic surgeon has let me graduate from using a walker/crutches to a cane (long distances)/no assistive devices! Also, I'm allowed to go swimming! (Now my blog name is close to becoming super obsolete, but I'm cool with that because it means being able to walk almost normally)

Restoring my faith in humanity good news: Union: More than $30K pours in for stabbed cabbie – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Personal good news: my orthopaedic surgeon has let me graduate from using a walker/crutches to a cane (long distances)/no assistive devices! Also, I'm allowed to go swimming! (Now my blog name is close to becoming super obsolete, but I'm cool with that because it means being able to walk almost normally)
The notwalkerusingranger?

But seriously, that is great. I can't even imagine what you've had to go through to get where you finally are. Well, I sort of can, but it's probably really inaccurate.

Remove ads