• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you an NPC?

Salad Shooter

First Post
Lets see...currently level 2 (graduated high school) But in the next three years I'll be up to 4th level (Undergrad and 21) doesn't look like I'm going to break lvl 9 in my life, though...::sigh::

Definately an NPC. Us computer geeks don't make very good PC's. It's scary out of doors.

Drakmar

Explorer
The thing is.. is Earth an official campaign setting or homebrew? Cause if it is homebrew there would be like maybe 10 people in the world who are actually PCs. The rest may have PC classes (to make us tougher for the PCs).

Drakmar said:
The thing is.. is Earth an official campaign setting or homebrew? Cause if it is homebrew there would be like maybe 10 people in the world who are actually PCs. The rest may have PC classes (to make us tougher for the PCs).
I'm a little confuzzled Drakmar...what 10 people in the world would you consider PCs?

Deaths_Fist

First Post
RangerWickett said:
You only get a level from martial arts training if you are the equivalent of a black belt. And getting black belt ain't that hard.

Umm...well, I can't let that pass without at least adding that not all black belts are created equal, friend. Compare Tae Kwon Do to Okinawan Shuri-ryu Karate some time. But that's a good enough benchmark, I'd say.

Stormborn

Explorer
Using the Ranger's guidelines, I'm 5th or 6th level. 2 Smart/2 Charistmatic/1 Dedicated. Although I may have 1 level in an Advanced class (the efformentioned living in Kiev thing, but maybe not.)

I sitll think I am probablly an Ordinary though, no Action Points.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads