D&D 5E Are you sick of the Swordcoast?

Are you sick of the Swordcoast

MonkeezOnFire

Adventurer
No, I'm not tired of the Sword Coast but I haven't played in a campaign set in the Realms since a bit after Out of the Abyss came out.

I understand why they focus on the area. It's a fairly generic fantasy land which makes it easy to release accessible content for it. It also makes it easy to convert. I'm currently working on porting Descent into Avernus to Ravnica instead of Baldur's Gate and then continue as normal once they reach Avernus.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
There's not an option for "No, but I'd like products exploring other FR areas, too", so I voted "No". :(

Come to think of it, there's not an option for "No, but I'd like products for other settings, too".

To quote the 538 Politics podcast: "bad use of polling!"

collin

Explorer
I would not not say "sick" of it, but it does get rather tedious and boring to have everything set in a fairly finite area of the playing world. I am okay with playing in the FR (although my favorite setting is Eberron), but I would have thought by now that WotC would have at least been providing some adventures and supporting material for other areas of Faerun.

Nebulous

Legend
I like the Sword Coast, I do, it has lot of flavor, but they've spent an awful lot of time on it over and over. They need to focus on another region.

Remove ads