Area of Effect/Size Printable Templates?

Kae'Yoss

First Post
Remind me about this when I get home, I made some templates, though they're for DDM (which doesn't mean that they won't work for D&D): Fireball (radius 4), A cone of lightning and a diagonal cone of acid (I was lazy and inverted the lightning's colours for that one). Also, a radius 2 cold thing.

frankthedm

First Post
[IMaGel]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6338/gargreachwq6.th.gif[/IMaGel] I actually dislike grids, measuring much more preferable for my tastes. But the grid system makes for easier rules discussions.

Let's hear a round of applause for our models today! Purple worm and Eldritch giant confessor [thanks to Righteous Might] represent Gargantuan. Huge, tall goes to all those power gamers who find some way to get that big with a reach weapon. Huge, long was a crowded category, but the huge crocodile will show up much sooner than most PCs like and so it gets to represent. Large was the most crowded size, but the centaur and ogre are the poster children of their respective categories and so grab their spots no contest.

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Kae'Yoss, Those are very nice, but you might want to consider making linked thumbnails of the images. Sadly, there are folks on this board who have to endure dial up.

Redone Colossal dragon and a template for a Large reach weapon weilder

Last edited:

Remove ads