• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashy's Oathbound Campaign II, IC

Ashy

First Post
Voadam said:
"The mounts will be reduced, everybody who can speak and can grasp the pilot bars will stay full. Then we will be off on the gliders. I already filled the jugs in here with water for our journey."

The frey nods, "Right-o. What about him-" P.C. motions with the wand towards the prone form of the asherake...

deadestdai

First Post
Chuckling, Baja looks thoughtfully toward the Ahserak. Clip him wings and leave him 'ere. Dat way we no kill him like Captain want and also he not be able to follow us or tell friends about us so's dey get us later.

Vendetta

First Post
"I'd like to think that he might have seen reason and joined us... I'd like to see what he has to say. But if we are to leave him, better that we kill him. Cruel punishments are not befitting civilized folk." Xerxes says.

Voadam

Legend
Kyron turns to Kiera "I would suggest an alternative captain. I suggest we bind and reduce him and turn him over to the sovereign Enchanter warlord who is an enemy of the Grand Asherake. If the goblin's reputation as a just ruler is deserved then he will deal with him appropriately and might have use for the information the soldier knows."

Voadam

Legend
Kyron turns to the Frey. "How long does the reduction last? Will we have to make stops to renew the magic as we travel or will it last until we make camp again? And how small will they become, small enough to fit in a belt pouch?"

Vendetta

First Post
"Yes, will reducing the size of our captive be viable and not waste spells that we could use to our advantage later on?" Xerxes asks.

Voadam

Legend
Vendetta said:
"Yes, will reducing the size of our captive be viable and not waste spells that we could use to our advantage later on?" Xerxes asks.

"I believe the viability will be just as valid for a prisoner as for my horse, we can't have either returning to full size while we are in the air."

Ashy

First Post
"It'll last for as long as we'll be flyin', and a bit more, but that's it. Not a whole day mind, ya, but near abouts..." The frey replies.

Vendetta

First Post
"How many times can you do this?" Xerxes asks, not wanting to waste a couple of charges when they only have a couple of charges of the spell.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads