• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Butterfly Cage

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*With a small smile, Javdak clasps his hands together.*

"Then we will leave at first light, and not a moment later! Be ready then. Ah, my other question, you said you were able to find some things of magical nature in the ruins. May I see them?"

WizWrm

First Post
Er, did we bring back anything? Also, what happened to Sharla and the unconscious man? We buried Kithmenshen, but I don't see quite what happened to the other two.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Sharla remains quietly in the background, several times obviously restraining herself when the subject of Kithmenshen came up. The unconscious man was put upstairs in a room with the door locked for safety.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Come come now, what did you find? You said you found some things hidden, buried amongst some ruins?" Javdak asks again, looking just a touch impatient.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Galen frowns a bit, getting frustrated.
"You want to know what we found? This," Galen says, manifesting his Wind Blade as a longsword so that it points straight at Javdak, "is what we found."
He holds still for a moment, only his sleeve slightly flapping in the breeze created by the blade, and then dismisses the elemental weapon.
"Can we now move on and get going?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor Loresong Magister 2 HP: 9/11 AC: 13

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"Come come now, what did you find? You said you found some things hidden, buried amongst some ruins?" Javdak asks again, looking just a touch impatient.

"Sorry, Javdak, I'm just trying to absorb all of this . . . you know, a lot has happened over the past few days what with the cave-ins, the wolves, and the tunnels and stuff. There was even a wind tunnel - though I don't think we actually explored that one," Connor replied. "We also discovered a red bowl with a sun motiff and a wooden spoon. And an agent of yours . . . Primat?"

Last Connor remembered, the faun, Primat, was in the care of the giants. He didn't remember what happened to him next.

"Before we head out, I plan on sleeping in a real bed and having a meal or two - perhaps in the morning?" Connor asked.

Jaik

First Post
Mochor nervously eyes Galen and Javdak. Both seemed to be on edge and, at least in Galen's case, could turn violent at any moment.

Erekose13

Explorer
Scinathar thinks outloud, "Right right the bowl and the spoon, I had almost forgot about those given the events that have transpired since." If he still has either of them he will produce them now.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Javdak looks at Galen for a moment, and then blinks once. Turning back to Connor and Scinithar, he takes the bowl and spoon absentmindedly.*

"Primat? Where is he?" he asks levelly.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Connor Loresong

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
"Primat? Where is he?" he asks levelly.

"We encountered Primat working with the mohj the first time, the one time where the mohj escaped by dumping an entire tunnel almost on us which temporarily delayed us from following," Connor replied, getting much more of his jovialness back now that he was back in an inn. "He was rendered unconscious and given to a pair of giantesses - very nice and friendly - I think their names are Aa-Ma'ray and Aa-Namay. They and their companions kept watch over him while we continued the pursuit of Kithmenshen. When we recovered the nice woman over there," Connor said pointing to Sharla, "our hands were full and we came back here to report what we found. I'm guessing that he is still with them."

"Hey, what was your agent doing working with Kithmenshen, anyway?"
Connor asked surprising himself that he thought to ask.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads