• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Auzzie Gamers Question.

Murkmoldiev

First Post
Does ANYONE know if ANY shop in our great southern land is selling the PHB this Friday ?
Or are we fated to wait ?
Does anyone know of any copies in the country and their location ? LOL.

Yeah it is West Islanders :p

There are 6 listed WotC shops in NZ. Not one mentions D&D (all cards) on their websites/facebook pages. I have emailed them all, 2 of them twice, asking for any info about 5E. Not a single reply to 8 emails... I guess they're just not interested sadly.

Maybe your stores are a better bet?

SYDNEY, for example

Hit them up and good luck :)

Sadras

Legend
You realise all the Aussies here are wondering why you're spelling it "Auzzies".

Is this the American spelling?

No, I'm thinking its pretty common slang-like spelling amongst the Commonwealth Nations. Aussies and Auzzies...and any derivative of that, like Ozzies, refers to Australians.

JimB

First Post
Could you order from Amazon Japan? They have the English version, and the shipping takes 3-4 days (supposedly).

Psikerlord#

Explorer
Well Games Paradise and Good Games Central (both Sydney), arent getting it early, ive asked both. I suspect were fated to wait...

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
It's worse than you might imagine. The Players Handbook won't be out in Australia even on the official release date.

Apparently, it only gets to the distributor on the 19th, and won't be in stores until the 21st or 22nd.

Remove ads