• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Auzzie Gamers Question.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
I FINALLY have my PHB and it is GLORIOUS.
I have rolled two chars in preparation for tonights encounters session.

Enjoy!

We had an informal launch party on Tuesday evening; ran a couple of short adventures, and people created characters.

Our Encounters season starts Saturday!

Cheers!

inmused

First Post
Enjoy!

We had an informal launch party on Tuesday evening; ran a couple of short adventures, and people created characters.

Our Encounters season starts Saturday!

Cheers!

I picked mine up with MerricB. What a glorious day. Every one of the 24 copies was pre-ordered by gamers in Ballarat. After rolling up initial characters, we had two tables running some short pithy adventures to break in the books. ;)

An Amazon box awaited me on the doorstep today, 3 days before my birthday, so the PHB (and HotDG) is in New Zealand. Not really going to get time to read it for a while as I am off with the guys to watch the All Blacks smash the Pumas in Napier over the weekend. Hopefully a score line like the one against the Wallabies is in the offing :D

Sadly, even though I chose cheapest/slowest shipping, Amazon get them here much cheaper and faster than even Wizards stores. The books are still not available here - not really going to help stores here. But such a small market I guess it is pointless for them to put an effort into it.

EDIT: man they are beautiful books

Last edited:

That's odd. Did yours ship from Amazon on the Tuesday?

I ask as I also ordered from Amazon and mine arrived in Australia last Monday. So about 10 days earlier than yours mach.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads