• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ok i need a 30th level character. i was thinking a rogue lasher but im not sure how to explain a rogue who isnt in any way shape or form sneaky im playing a draegloth but dont factor in lvl adjustment or monsterous HD.

Draegloth get +6 str, +2 dex, +4 con, +2 int
Natural armor +5
SR = 15+character lvl
Darkness 4/day
Levitate 4/day
faerie fire 1/day
dancing lights 1/day
Large
Natural attacks 1d8 2 claws
ps this is a homebrew rce but i didnt know where to put the thread

thanks in advance

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Lasher as in the 3.0 whip-using prestige class? Are you playing a 3.0 game or a 3.5 game? Or did your GM update/port the lasher to 3.5?

And: This is the right thread because you're asking for rules help. That you're using a nonstandard race I don't think makes too much of a difference. You should probably mention the type of creature a draegloth is, though, and any subtypes it might have.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
magic_gathering2001 said:
im not sure how to explain a rogue who isnt in any way shape or form sneaky

I'm going on a hunch here, but you might still have the word "thief" stuck in your mind.

Rogues don't have to be sneaky. You can play one with dex 8 and zero ranks in move silently or hide. It's still a rogue. Rogues don't have to be sneaky. You can let him be an underhanded warrior (using feints and flanking to deliver the sneak attacks). This works well in combination with fighter levels (or ranger, or something like that). Or just the guy who's doing all the talking (with copious amounts of skill ranks in cha-based skills).

Rogues don't need to be stealing, sneaking burglars.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
magic_gathering2001 said:
3. I already factored in level adjustment and HD

So this is a character of far higher level even?

Anyway, we still need to create the whole character. You cannot really take a character for a hd-less build and slap the draegloth levels on it - monster HD and LA will change the time we get feats, class skills, and the time when epic feats become available.

(edit)
Oh, and what does your DM not buy?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads