Spoilers Bad Batch: Final Season *SPOILERS*

Kaodi

Hero
So that S2 episode with the "Heart of the Mountain" and that giant droid seems pretty clearly to me inspired by The Elder Scrolls. The Heart of Lorkhan, which ended up in Red Mountain, was the original power source for the Numidium, the dwemer built machine that Tiber Septim used to conquer all of Tamriel. They reversed it a bit in this episode because the heart is more the lock rather than the power source, but there is no way any of this is just a coincidence.

Zardnaar

Legend
So that S2 episode with the "Heart of the Mountain" and that giant droid seems pretty clearly to me inspired by The Elder Scrolls. The Heart of Lorkhan, which ended up in Red Mountain, was the original power source for the Numidium, the dwemer built machine that Tiber Septim used to conquer all of Tamriel. They reversed it a bit in this episode because the heart is more the lock rather than the power source, but there is no way any of this is just a coincidence.

Would have to watch the scene again. Might also be from legends which could predate Elder Scrolls.

Zardnaar

Legend
Bwa ha ha.
RDT_20240227_1813493351169424873549764.png

pukunui

Legend
Another fun episode! I am curious to see how the reunion will play out next episode.

Imperial credits must not be worth much if Omega can win 45,000 of them in such a short time span.

Remove ads